• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Hector Bellerin: The B's Knee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
you obviously didn't see the heatmap from halftime they showed on the Arsenal commentary - it was like 90% up that right hand side with Hector and Theo linking up to provide the biggest threat
Just generally & especially against teams that sit deep which must make up 90% of games.

Both have lightening speed but average touch, vision & final ball. Feel Hector would be helped with a more rounded wide player & Walcott with a smarter fullback who can put in a cross giving the defender more to think about.

A pretty one dimensional similar duo.

Hunter Zolomon

Sagna sucked at attacking. One of the most boring players that have played for us.

Bellerin will be lot better next year when team have had time to settle dowm and refocus. Hopefully under manager who knows what he is doing.
i thought the rb position was a defenders not a wingers. I rather have a full back that is strong in defence and weak going foward, than the other way round. Ashley cole was soo good defensively and that is why he is considered one of the bests ever. Bellerin is fast and that is about it, his pace helps him cover up his defensive frailties.

i thought the rb position was a defenders not a wingers. I rather have a full back that is strong in defence and weak going foward, than the other way round. Ashley cole was soo good defensively and that is why he is considered one of the bests ever. Bellerin is fast and that is about it, his pace helps him cover up his defensive frailties.

Modern fullbacks need to be good at both.

Bellerin is not even that bad at defending. Been improving a lot lately.

Hunter Zolomon

Not sure why the negativity. Alaba is a great left back but could not handle bellerin/theo.

Early this season bellerin/theo looked a great combination and led to goals and assists.
it would have been nice to have bellerin competing and learning from an experienced and consistent fullback like sagna. instead we let him go amd give per a new contract.

ARSNLNO1

you obviously didn't see the heatmap from halftime they showed on the Arsenal commentary - it was like 90% up that right hand side with Hector and Theo linking up to provide the biggest threat

Again I go back to the formation we played and the massive difference it made to the whole team. That 433 formation allowed us to dictate play from the middle of the park. It also offered extra help and protection to the defense who looked more comfortable than they have in a long time... up until 53rd minute. An finally it allowed Bellerin to get forward knowing that extra man was always there to fill in, and we all saw what it done for Walcott. He terrified the life out of one of the best LB's in the world for the first half.

Hunter Zolomon

Again I go back to the formation we played and the massive difference it made to the whole team. That 433 formation allowed us to dictate play from the middle of the park. It also offered extra help and protection to the defense who looked more comfortable than they have in a long time... up until 53rd minute. An finally it allowed Bellerin to get forward knowing that extra man was always there to fill in, and we all saw what it done for Walcott. He terrified the life out of one of the best LB's in the world for the first half.
I just realised, if wenger was under pressure from fans years ago. He would have been forced to change his tactics and formations sooner. Meaning that all this pain regarding him staying or going would have been avoided.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
I can't wait to sell him to Barcelona for some OTT fee.

Has to be between Bellerin, Ramsey, Barkely, Cahill and Pogba for most overrated player in the league.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

He needs to cut his hair or **** off to Barcelona.

Sick of him now.

Impact

Established Member
Has a long way to go but hasn't been helped by having no competition. I mean imagine coming into work and competing with the likes of Jenkinson, talk about a demotivator.

infinium

Pulis did his homework. He knew Bellerin likes to bomb forward and he made sure Stoke attacked the space left behind whenever they can. Bellerin seems to have got that disease that promising young Arsenal players seem to get, the "Oh, I've made it now, I can play anywhere I want". I mean what is he doing in central midfield sometimes????

OSBK

Established Member
Pulis did his homework. He knew Bellerin likes to bomb forward and he made sure Stoke attacked the space left behind whenever they can. Bellerin seems to have got that disease that promising young Arsenal players seem to get, the "Oh, I've made it now, I can play anywhere I want". I mean what is he doing in central midfield sometimes????

His positioning is all over the place atm.

The guy needs leadership and he is getting none, hence the roaming.

mm76

Yer Da
Yeah but Barca will know that this time around he'll drop his demands a bit just to escape the basket case that is Arsenal right now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

A team can attack for too long. The most opportune time for scoring is immediately after repelling an attack, because opponents are then strung out in the wrong half of the field. All the men are expected to play to plan, but not so as to stifle individuality

Herbert Chapman
Top Bottom