• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Hector Bellerin: The B's Knee

Status
Not open for further replies.

dillonh

shameful the battering he's getting imo, very strange to single him out despite being in bad form. ****s on social media going on about his hair can jog on to, needs to be built up again.

blaise

People always need a scapegoat, it is a bit boring to attack Wenger all the time or think deeper about are problems although it is a bit stupid to do so to our only world class potential.

OSBK

Established Member
shameful the battering he's getting imo, very strange to single him out despite being in bad form. ****s on social media going on about his hair can jog on to, needs to be built up again.

Its not undeserved though. He is a amazing talent but he is abandoning his position to much. He has read his hype and got on the hype train. He needs to go back to being a rb first then grow from there.

He is in real danger of becoming luke shaw, a player who was so intent on showing the world what he can do but was not doing what he should do.

dillonh

^ don't see it like that personally, why everyone is all of a sudden convinced he's a flash **** i'm not quite sure. Doesn't come across like he believes his own hype to me, just a young player out of form/injured and needs to be taken from the firing line for a bit. Instead he's getting abused by support?

mm76

Yer Da
^ don't see it like that personally, why everyone is all of a sudden convinced he's a flash **** i'm not quite sure. Doesn't come across like he believes his own hype to me, just a young player out of form/injured and needs to be taken from the firing line for a bit. Instead he's getting abused by support?

the haircut and talk of Barca don't help.

tbh i felt a bit sorry for him regarding the fans booing but sometimes the best thing to help you move on in life is that someone calls you out and tells you you're doing a bad job - many suspect Wenger isn't doing it so they're doing it for him.

hopefully Bellerin will sit down and say to himself "why don't they like me? what am i doing wrong on the pitch to annoy the fans?"

and he'll then stay in his position and cross the ball in properly when he does go forward.

oh and get his hair cut...

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Wenger has Debuchy, Jenkinson, Holding and Chambers (on loan) in reserve and is still asking Bellerín to play with ankle ligament damage?

It's like he has learnt nothing from the situation with Jack Wilshere.
It's not even the first of this kind of situation this season. Wenger sent Giroud out at Anfield on a pain killing injection even though he had Alexis, Walcott and Lucas on the bench,

mm76

Yer Da
Wenger sent Giroud out at Anfield

doh-jpeg.1735

Attachments

• doh.jpeg
    doh.jpeg
    25.2 KB · Views: 127

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

If it's true that Bellerin will be having surgery on his ankle in the summer then we absolutely should just play Gabriel or someone there. Can't do any worse than what Bellerin is doing.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
If it's true that Bellerin will be having surgery on his ankle in the summer then we absolutely should just play Gabriel or someone there. Can't do any worse than what Bellerin is doing.

Gabriel in half a dozen peformances at RB this season has already produced more good peformances than Bellerin at RB this season. I still believe though that Mustafi's qualities are more suited to full back than CB and has played well for Germany in that role in the past.

Goon-Ger

He's no worse than any of the others right now. I question his form but not his dedication to the cause.

I'm hoping he comes back to form but i don't think him and Mustafi are doing each other any favours.

Last edited:

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

His form has nose dived off the proverbial cliff. Not helped by an incompetent manager who left Debuchy and Jenkinson as back ups.

Victim of circumstances like so many others.

Aevi

Hale End FC
Debuchy could step in, he's been playing for the U-21s so he has some gametime under his belt. That'd probably be best considering Bellerin's alleged injury and poor form.

CHOPS

As Ive said before Bellerin has bags of potential but is far away from the finished article,he still needs to learn the game.If Debuchy and Jenkinson are fit and getting playing time in the reserves then surely they should step in?
They're all having a rough time but to run the kid down like that was not on.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

He can't be happy with that hair, he just can't.

Looks like a dead cat is stuck to the back of his head in that video.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
He needs a shave more than a haircut, tbh.

Seriously looking forward to seeing what a new manager could do with him. Conte, basically saved Moses Chelsea career.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom