• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Hector Bellerin: The B's Knee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deathstroke

The Terminator
C-BIsc5XoAIqZLp.jpg

Go Ahead, Make My Day.jpg

Last edited:

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Bellerin trolling everyone :lol:

Doing a reverse Ramos, anyone remember the state of his hair.

Malky

Established Member
The ****ing abomination of a hair cut is being complimented well by his equally awful 'bum fluff' beard.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

I couldnt care if he had an image of Zack Morris shaved unto his head his performances won't be impacted by it. He has been injured for months and with that his form has dipped terribly. You have to wonder how many players we have that continually pay through the pain barrier, I'm thinking guys like Ramsey who went through incredible periods of form and who suddenly suffer prolonged dips in form.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Couple of issues at play with him - first, he's young and such players have dips. Second, he had an injury, and third - he's become more than a footballer, he's a mini celebrity now.

What I would say he has to maintain a balance with the footballer/celebrity thing, other than that, he is developing as normal for someone his age.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom