• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Hector Bellerin: The B's Knee

Status
Not open for further replies.
£70 million and we can start negotiations with Barcelona. Would rather him leave on a free at the end of his long-term deal than sell at undervalue again. Contracts mean things.
As somebody else said, Fabregas went there after they'd put Barca shirts on him at the 2010 WC and it didn't work out for him. I was living in Spain just after he went there and the fans quickly turned on him.
Yeah you're right, , the grass isn't always greener on the other side, as they say. I think he's happy enough where he is though anyway. I like having a player we can actually brag about having!

Brown Gooner

DoN'T ceNsOR maH FreE SpEecH
Do we have another Cesc on our hands? I thought Hector was pretty loyal to Arsenal? If he acts anything like Cesc then get rid of him asap.

However I still think these are just rumors that Uefalona is circulating in the media. They are desperate for a RB and are tapping and doing everything they can to unsettle Bellerin.

The club need to come out and state that he's not for sale as soon as the under 21 comp is over - or sooner. Put it to bed quicky.
You're right, it's getting out of hand now. The club has said today it's all just wild speculation in Spain, his agent said it's all made up & yet the rumour mill in Spain is still going & spreading like wildfire over here. Somebody from the club or Bellerin himself needs to just come out & say something & nip it in the bud. I've never known anything like it, it's all blown up all of a sudden!

Do we have another Cesc on our hands? I thought Hector was pretty loyal to Arsenal? If he acts anything like Cesc then get rid of him asap.

However I still think these are just rumors that Uefalona is circulating in the media. They are desperate for a RB and are tapping and doing everything they can to unsettle Bellerin.
Uefalona haa like it! Yeah, it's that paper Mundodeportivo that seems to have caused all this, printing an interview that never took place, across about 5 pages! He's always been open about being Arsenal through & through, even said he'd like to play for Arsenal for a long time & would one day like to be captain. Surely you don't change your mind that much within a few months.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
You're right, it's getting out of hand now. The club has said today it's all just wild speculation in Spain, his agent said it's all made up & yet the rumour mill in Spain is still going & spreading like wildfire over here. Somebody from the club or Bellerin himself needs to just come out & say something & nip it in the bud. I've never known anything like it, it's all blown up all of a sudden!
I think we would make a statement if we were certain of keeping our word. Old bad habits die hard.That's my main concern tbh.

asukru

Established Member

Player:Martinelli
Would be a great signing for Barca, RB is their weakest position by two country miles.

I'd be sorry to see him go, don't think he's going anywhere either, but if he does go then I want what talents of his bracket go for now - £70m odd please.

THIS! Especially considering he is considered a huge talent and there aren't many other RB's that are young and full of potential. If we ar eno longer a "selling" club - we should demand way more money as we do not need to sell.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐

Honestly Bellerin should try to do what's best for him and his career. He gets booed by the fans and abused on social media, it's not like Arsenal fans are loyal to the players(support them when they are in good form and **** on them when they are struggling), so why should he be loyal to us.

In this case though, we hold all the cards. We won't sell unless we want to(and we should only sell if it's a completely ridiculous offer).

Honestly Bellerin should try to do what's best for him and his career. He gets booed by the fans and abused on social media, it's not like Arsenal fans are loyal to the players(support them when they are in good form and **** on them when they are struggling), so why should he be loyal to us.

In this case though, we hold all the cards. We won't sell unless we want to(and we should only sell if it's a completely ridiculous offer).

Arsenal fans are trash tier. You're right.

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes

Who amongst us boos him? tell me and i'll kick their asses

Seeing him play gives me more of a wow feeling than any other player in our team

GDeep™

League is very weak
I knew things were dodgy when he made those comments about stick from his own fans. This negative and toxic atmosphere some have created within the fan base will now lose us one of the most gifted young talents in his position.

Good luck finding a decent RB after Bellerin has gone.

Who amongst us boos him? tell me and i'll kick their asses

I was shrooming and spilled water over my laptop. But I actually had a list in that laptop of every person on facebook that abused him on facebook for his nice haircuts... I looked into every profile and looked on pictures if they had arsenal shirts.

Arsenal fans are disgusting. Hope they show better next season.

TakeChillPill

Established Member
I was shrooming and spilled water over my laptop. But I actually had a list in that laptop of every person on facebook that abused him on facebook for his nice haircuts... I looked into every profile and looked on pictures if they had arsenal shirts.

Arsenal fans are disgusting. Hope they show better next season.

Most people abusing on twitter and online are probably 14-15 year olds.

As a footballer getting stick is natural, a bit like when lord bendtner decided to wear pink boots.

I agree the abuse he for at palace was a disgrace.....and its rare for our away fans to ever behave like that .however barca fans are on a whole different level. He will get abused toll the rafters by 90,000 if he plays crap.

Hector needs to remember how every game his name gets chanted by the fans, esp when he plays well. The abuse was an annomoly needs to be strong and focus on his game.

The fans love him here.

Pheonix

I knew things were dodgy when he made those comments about stick from his own fans. This negative and toxic atmosphere some have created within the fan base will now lose us one of the most gifted young talents in his position.

Good luck finding a decent RB after Bellerin has gone.
So you think if he plays like he did for most of the season and costs Barcelona £40 mill he aint going to get some stick? :lol:

Mate Arsenal fan base is one of the most tolerant...you see what Liverpool did when their owner was going to increase tickets? Over half the ground walked out. I think the problem is fans at our club just dont want passion...you can be like the OX and suck it up or a wallflower and walk..I know what player I want at our club. Even Wenger has said the experience will make these players stronger...well lets see!

karl

Looks like we might be stuffed by Barcelona again with their policy not to pay us much for players. I'm sure they'll start their charm offensive on Hector to unsettle the player and reduce the price soon.

On a long contract and very young, he should be worth much more in the current climate. Although we did make them suffer in the for. of Hleb, Song and Vermaelen!

DerDeutscheMann

WurzlSepp Mark 2
This guys is probably the one i like the least out of all our squad, has a kind of "asshole/idiot" mixture of personality.
When you see interviews he talks so much **** but wants to sound important, than his antics with his hair, clothing...

GDeep™

League is very weak
So you think if he plays like he did for most of the season and costs Barcelona £40 mill he aint going to get some stick? :lol:

Mate Arsenal fan base is one of the most tolerant...you see what Liverpool did when their owner was going to increase tickets? Over half the ground walked out. I think the problem is fans at our club just dont want passion...you can be like the OX and suck it up or a wallflower and walk..I know what player I want at our club. Even Wenger has said the experience will make these players stronger...well lets see!

Nothing wrong with stick, but what did Bellerin do to deserve it? Other than being not only a developing player but someone who's been affected with injuries this season. He feels harshly treated and I can see why.

We shouldn't sell him though, he's signed a new long deal and we must show some strength by telling Barcelona to **** off unless they want to pay 60/70M.

Bergkamp120

LL

Pheonix

Nothing wrong with stick, but what did Bellerin do to deserve it? Other than being not only a developing player but someone who's been affected with injuries this season. He feels harshly treated and I can see why.

We shouldn't sell him though, he's signed a new long deal and we must show some strength by telling Barcelona to **** off unless they want to pay 60/70M.
Bellerin was not singled out he was part of a appalling team performance that night and unfortunately was that side of the pitch...Bellerin is big enough to understand that. We should tell Barcelona to **** off I agree but If you asked me turning them down WITHOUT our manager installing a team that actually challenges Barcelona is going to upset Bellerin more than a few fans insults in the heat of the moment.

So its simple Mr Wenger earn your £10mill next season you said "talk is cheap"...that way we have much more chance of fighting off the vultures.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom