• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Hector Bellerin: The B's Knee

Status
Not open for further replies.

That's that then.
Love how he came out & wrote this!
Good to see him havin a say back at all the stupid reports & rumours.

Just shows how things can blow up from absolutely nothing.

On the stick he got, it was just the one game at Crystal Palace & the fans did tell him afterwards it wasn't aimed at him, it was aimed at the team as a whole, was just that he had a throw in, so copped for most of it. No doubt They'll be chanting his song next season. Esp for sticking a finger up to Barca!

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
He tweeted this after the FA Cup final;

Even after he got caught in the crossfire away to Palace. He's a smart, confident lad who is enjoying every second of life as a Gooner in London. The guy even sounds like a Londoner ffs.

There will always be the allure of your hometown club. But I think we can all tell Bellerin loves it here. He signed a 6 year deal without thinking, you don't do that with half an eye on a move away.

Nananananana, Hector Bellerin, Bellerin, Hecctorrr Bellerinn!!

He tweeted this after the FA Cup final;

Even after he got caught in the crossfire away to Palace. He's a smart, confident lad who is enjoying every second of life as a Gooner in London. The guy even sounds like a Londoner ffs.

There will always be the allure of your hometown club. But I think we can all tell Bellerin loves it here. He signed a 6 year deal without thinking, you don't do that with half an eye on a move away.

Nananananana, Hector Bellerin, Bellerin, Hecctorrr Bellerinn!!
Couldn't have put it better myself!
And his accent is brilliant ain't it? How has he learnt the accent?! Even I (as a Manc) can't do a London accent that well! Was shocked when I first him speak.
He can even drive on our side of the road, which a lot of foreign players have trouble with.
There's not been an Arsenal through & through player for a lng time, since the Henry Bergkamp etc, days.
Loved the way he took the piss out of Robin Van Purstrings that time aswell!
Last year I had Giroud on my shirt, this time around could be time for a change of name!

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist
So, one day after Bellerin tweeted that we should not believe everything we read, the Daily and Sunday Express just published an article with the headline:

Hector Bellerin to Barcelona: Arsenal ace to copy Cesc Fabregas to force transfer - report

:lol::lol::lol:

Apparently the Express doesn't follow him on Twitter. But at least they've proven Hector right. :D

Zaza

Love Bellerin, but if he really wants to leave, we should sell him for 45m and get Aurier, Hysaj, Ghoulam or Sidibe. These rumors aren't as false as some are making it out to be. Wenger probably told him that he wouldn't be sold so he put the tweet up. He should've done this earlier.

silent_shadow

Established Member
I get the sense he's at least open to the possibility of a move to Barca as opposed to previously when he used to immediately shut down speculation. But he won't force a move and we won't sell him so that's that.

Still think it was a disgrace he got singled out for abuse. Hopefully his ankle heals up and he can get back to being the best RB/RWB in the league again.

{reed}

Poundland GDeep
NWfH_NDYhiA.jpg

The fact people believe in 2017 Bellerin tweeting "don't believe everything you read" means he's staying is worrying.

If Barca bid high enough, he'll be in a Barca shirt come September, make no two ways about it. What he'll do is stay low key, tweet the likes of the above so it seems like he wants to stay, in case he does stay but the fact of the matter is, he won't force through a move but if they come in for him, and we accept the bid, he'll be off to Spain quicker than we can say Adios.

thierrytheking14

The fact people believe in 2017 Bellerin tweeting "don't believe everything you read" means he's staying is worrying.

If Barca bid high enough, he'll be in a Barca shirt come September, make no two ways about it. What he'll do is stay low key, tweet the likes of the above so it seems like he wants to stay, in case he does stay but the fact of the matter is, he won't force through a move but if they come in for him, and we accept the bid, he'll be off to Spain quicker than we can say Adios.
Or...

It could actually means what it says.

Denis Suarez his under 21 team mate has supposedly said today Bellerin's torn between Barca & Arsenal. So now Twitter's in overload about this again!
Like Bellerin himself said, don't believe everything you read.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Don't really care either way. He's not really kicked on last season the way I would have hoped and he could easily be replaced by the amount it will take to force a sale. This would not be losing Cashley to Chelsea. It honestly wouldn't register IMO. I'd actually prefer a sale the more I think about it if the fee is high.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom