• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Hector Bellerin: The B's Knee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rouski

NWfH_NDYhiA.jpg

Not a fan of Pique

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
He's rumoured to have bought a house on he Catalan coast and his family gave returned to Spain. The rumours continue.

kraphtous

Raul Stanllehi
If you look our transfer history, that is definitely not the case

Not really if you look our recent transfer history. Since the Puma deal we haven't sold a single player that Arsène Wenger wanted to keep. Many even argue that we haven't sold enough when some players could still have some value left.

FinnGooner

Established Member
Not really if you look our recent transfer history. Since the Puma deal we haven't sold a single player that Arséne Wenger wanted to keep. Many even argue that we haven't sold enough when some players could still have some value left.

Well this is the first time in a few years that we have RVP/Cesc type situations at hand so we'll see. If we don't end up selling Sanchez, Özil or Bellerin, then I will catch up (assuming the first two won't sign new contracts, of course). But no big clubs have been tapping our players in a while and most of all, no players have been demanding a move, so I still have my doubts. After all, the board and, most of all, the owner is still the same.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Watching Spain U21 vs Portugal U21, great game.

Bellerin playing with such confidence. Him, Saul and Asensio are clearly a level above this competition.
Not hard to do with 2 seasons of top flight football under his belt. Don't want to take anything away but I would be a bit worried if he didn't dominate 90% of his minutes out there.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Not hard to do with 2 seasons of top flight football under his belt. Don't want to take anything away but I would be a bit worried if he didn't dominate 90% of his minutes out there.

Portugal U21 are no pushovers, their right back was Joao Cancelo, every bit as experienced as Bellerin but didn't look as comfortable.

I think our Hector will become the best right back in the world. Elements of his game are starting to come together nicely.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Make ourselves clear and do so early. Tell Bellerin he's not leaving and tell Barcelona that we won't consider selling under any circumstances. Shut this monologue down and move on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom