• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Hector Bellerin (Loan)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Not sure Trippier would want to deal with playing for us as an ex-Sp**s player. Granted it would not be like with Sol, but still. Judas light beckons.

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Trippier is a good player, but he'd surely want a decent contract and he is 31. Would have taken him if we only had 1 RB but thanks to Edu we have 4.

There isn't really a stand out right back we could go for. I'd go with Cedric/Chambers for another season and wait for a proper option to emerge. Spend the money elsewhere.

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
why do people get triggered so hard with him not eating animal products? how does it matter to you? how is it in any way related to football?
Instead of feeling encouraged or inspired by everyone doing their part in confronting two major issues (climate change and/or large scale inhumane treatment of animals), people see it as a confrontation with their own shortcomings and therefore lash out vehemently because they think it comes very close to their person.

I'm not vegan/vegetarian, by the way. I just try to eat less meat. Everyone knows at least on a subconcious level that the way and rate at which we currently consume meat is not sustainable, but making a change hurts. Every little bit that anyone does helps and it is so stupid to expect perfection (the common hypocrite argument).

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Yes, veganism will save the world and so on. If you arent a vegan you are a proponent of Armageddon and probably a fat loser who doesnt like animals aswell.

Because thats exactly whats being said in this discussion?

Everyone should do their part, u dont have to go full out anything but consume less naughty stuff for mama Earth

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
why do people get triggered so hard with him not eating animal products? how does it matter to you? how is it in any way related to football?

I have no problem with him being vegan. My problem with him is that he has been utter ****e for us over 5 years now.

Long over due but thankfully he now third choice RB. We bee CL spot if we played My Heccy earlier in the season when he actually fit.

TimoJens

Formerly known as highbury_2006
Because thats exactly whats being said in this discussion?

Everyone should do their part, u dont have to go full out anything but consume less naughty stuff for mama Earth

The idea that veganism will change anything in a substantial way is a massive lie. This veganism trend is a hipster thing, it has nothing to do with mama Earth or animal rights. Btw: I can barely eat meat nowadays due to hypersensitivity so i have nothing to be ashamed of. My stomach problems are not topic though. So back to the vegan hero.

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
Instead of feeling encouraged or inspired by everyone doing their part in confronting two major issues (climate change and/or large scale inhumane treatment of animals), people see it as a confrontation with their own shortcomings and therefore lash out vehemently because they think it comes very close to their person.

I'm not vegan/vegetarian, by the way. I just try to eat less meat. Everyone knows at least on a subconcious level that the way and rate at which we currently consume meat is not sustainable, but making a change hurts. Every little bit that anyone does helps and it is so stupid to expect perfection (the common hypocrite argument).
Yes, veganism will save the world and so on. If you arent a vegan you are a proponent of Armageddon and probably a fat loser who doesnt like animals aswell.
Case in point. Don't feel threatened mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom