• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Hector Bellerin (Loan)

Status
Not open for further replies.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Wasn't this the same dude who had beef with Arsenal fans and was betting his life that Partey to Arsenal wouldn't happen ?
That was David Malbac, a Spanish journalist. This guy is Italian.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Sevilla and Villarreal would be good moves for him, but I doubt they are "fashionable" enough clubs to tempt Bellerin.

Last edited:

Heavy Duty Rom

Outdated Tweets Merchant
Do you think we'll even replace him or just use Chambers at RB with Cedric as back up for this season?

We have one game a week, no talk of Cedric leaving, are we really going to go in with 3 RBs?

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
No doubt he'll have many teams interested the main thing is are they capable of giving him 100K and give us 15-20M? there no doubt he is leaving this summer but guys like him or Laca i predict they leaving late in window unless both be nice and take 50% paycut lol.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Do you think we'll even replace him or just use Chambers at RB with Cedric as back up for this season?

We have one game a week, no talk of Cedric leaving, are we really going to go in with 3 RBs?

Stick with Chambers who has been excellent and My beloved Hector who has proven to be a good dependable full back when called upon.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Stick with Chambers who has been excellent and My beloved Hector who has proven to be a good dependable full back when called upon.

I've warned you about these cringe names, Mitch. Don't make me go after your avi or your name.

Swear to god I'll do it! :lol:

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

Hector Bellerin's agent arrived shortly before the training headquarters of the Spanish club Villarreal to meet with officials there to talk about some issues related to the transfer market. This visit comes within the framework of an expanded tour by the agent in Spain to the headquarters of several clubs that have registered interest in the Spanish international player.

samshere

Why so serieuse?
Don't think we'll have trouble moving him on. He's underrated by Arsenal fans, but will have a lot of suitors abroad. Good age too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom