• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Hector Bellerin (Loan)

Status
Not open for further replies.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Fashionista going on holiday to Milan for a year to bring back some garms for our squad.

You love to see it.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

must be one of them willing to give us between 15-20M. again i think wages will be problem for most these teams he earn about 110K a week i read few weeks back he willing to take paycut to make a move happen so let's see if he keep his promise.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Or, bear with me here, most Italian clubs are just cheap low ballers?
don't think in case with inter they spend heavily last few windows but they in huge debt after covid they wouldn't sell Hakimi if that not the case. before the window the owner said many times they need 80M from players sale to recover the loses,

TimoJens

Formerly known as highbury_2006

must be one of them willing to give us between 15-20M. again i think wages will be problem for most these teams he earn about 110K a week i read few weeks back he willing to take paycut to make a move happen so let's see if he keep his promise.

Such a tap in-merchant.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
don't think in case with inter they spend heavily last few windows but they in huge debt after covid they wouldn't sell Hakimi if that not the case. before the window the owner said many times they need 80M from players sale to recover the loses,

Maybe it's a cultural thing? If a rival firm wanted to hire you, would they make a loan with obligation to buy to your employer? ;)

Think we won't be doing loans. We need the assurance/stability of how the swud shape will be going forward.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
got to push for a sale or rock solid buy clause

the guys value dropping off a cliff since 2018 & by next summer just a year left

going to get found out at any club pushing for a league title

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
A fee would be nice, but if we're being honest, this player has no value anymore so getting rid of his contract would be a start

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant
Hopefully we can move Hector on and get a half decent fee.
We are struggling to get good coin for any of our players.
Then again when there is little money sloshing around most of europe & many of your players are not at the required level to shift on in the prem it will be hard.
TBF Hector is one of our slightly better bang average defenders.
So surely must be worth more than the likes of Mustafi & Sokratis.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom