• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Hector Bellerin (Loan)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MaraDon

Wants you to learn about football
BTW I am all against selling, he is very professional, can provide double figures in assists, and gives his %100 every game.
but if he wants to move we should not stop him, a great servant to the club.

Monstar-Gunn4r

Established Member
BTW I am all against selling, he is very professional, can provide double figures in assists, and gives his %100 every game.
but if he wants to move we should not stop him, a great servant to the club.
I think this all goes back years ago, think it was the Palace game where Walcott said the other team wanted it more, Bellerin was the only player to go over and applaud the away fans, he somehow ended up getting the brunt of the blame despite a decent performance and Wenger threw him under the bus. This fed in to him being rubbish for a while until he showed he was good but then he got injured, we clamoured to have him back and he again looked good.

In the last season or so theres been a rise of anti Bellerin sentiment, a lot of which seems connected to Pepe, a lot of people seem to think Pepe isnt performing as well as he would if he had a different full back, this is combined with a loss in pace that makes him not as flashy as he was before. The amount of posts I see that Pepe didnt do xyz because of Bellerin is crazy meanwhile nobody stops seems to blame Pepe for Bellerin being left 1 v 2 in so so many matches for Pepe's first season and half (Pepe has since improved on the defensive side of his game).

So basically he stops Pepe being the world player of the year and hes slower than he was therefore he must be terrible, if we get 3 peanuts for him it will be great.

Edit: I understand most will disagree with me and I dont care

MaraDon

Wants you to learn about football
I think this all goes back years ago, think it was the Palace game where Walcott said the other team wanted it more, Bellerin was the only player to go over and applaud the away fans, he somehow ended up getting the brunt of the blame despite a decent performance and Wenger threw him under the bus. This fed in to him being rubbish for a while until he showed he was good but then he got injured, we clamoured to have him back and he again looked good.

In the last season or so theres been a rise of anti Bellerin sentiment, a lot of which seems connected to Pepe, a lot of people seem to think Pepe isnt performing as well as he would if he had a different full back, this is combined with a loss in pace that makes him not as flashy as he was before. The amount of posts I see that Pepe didnt do xyz because of Bellerin is crazy meanwhile nobody stops seems to blame Pepe for Bellerin being left 1 v 2 in so so many matches for Pepe's first season and half (Pepe has since improved on the defensive side of his game).

So basically he stops Pepe being the world player of the year and hes slower than he was therefore he must be terrible, if we get 3 peanuts for him it will be great.

Edit: I understand most will disagree with me and I dont care
good post.

OSBK

Established Member
Yikes, people wanting this guy to stay. He isnt even in the top 10 rb's in the premier league so how are we going to progress with him in that position.

I enjoyed his early days but the standard of rb in the league at the top clubs is a million miles from hector.

Barry

Definitely Not An Old Poster
Yes, RWB. It appeared we may go for 3 atb again and may be a reason as to why we were interested in Hakimi.
I don't think we ever had a chance with Hakimi unfortunately, but playing him as one wingback, with Saka as the other would have been ridiculous. With the right forwards we would be cleaning up in the league, surely.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Bellerin would be right at home in the fashion capital Milan. His wardrobe would be amazzzzzzzing!

View attachment 3474

I just thought I should point out that I didn't post Bruno due to him being gay, he just came to mind when I was thinking of Bellerin in Milan. I have gay family members and many gay friends, tbh weather Bellerin is gay or not didn't even enter my mind. Just thought I'd post this in case I offended anyone.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

I just thought I should point out that I didn't post Bruno due to him being gay, he just came to mind when I was thinking of Bellerin in Milan. I have gay family members and many gay friends, tbh weather Bellerin is gay or not didn't even enter my mind. Just thought I'd post this in case I offended anyone.
I don't think you needed to clarify this tbh.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
Inter have cash and need a right back. We have 3 we can give you :)
If that's the case, surely they can buy a proper player rather than Bellerin? We need someone desperate looking for him, a club that is happy to buy a finished player just because nobody else wants to join it. In the past, clubs were able to offload "Bellerin's" to China, which is sadly not the case anymore

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

If that's the case, surely they can buy a proper player rather than Bellerin? We need someone desperate looking for him, a club that is happy to buy a finished player just because nobody else wants to join it. In the past, clubs were able to offload "Bellerin's" to China, which is sadly not the case anymore
Can't imagine Bellerin moving to China.

Goonger

Did Inter not need to make about €70M this summer to satisfy its owners, & that's the reason for selling Hakimi & basically the reason Conte left? They aren't going to be cash rich, that's for sure.

Atlas

Lost a sausage bet on Xhaka 😭
Maybe not but I got a red and yellow card and only then realised some may think I was having a dig at Bellerins sexuality. I was purely having a dig at his fashion sense.
Are you no longer allowed to point out that someone might be gay then?

Pyres7

We should get 30 million pounds for him, anything less is crazy.
Be realistic, we're struggling to negotiate £15m for Xhaka who actually had a decent season for us and is playing well at the Euros.

Bellerin was awful until he got dropped and then he couldn't even get a game over Chambers. £15m is probably the best we're looking at for him too.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
Be realistic, we're struggling to negotiate £15m for Xhaka who actually had a decent season for us and is playing well at the Euros.

Bellerin was awful until he got dropped and then he couldn't even get a game over Chambers. £15m is probably the best we're looking at for him too.
Would be OK to say that even that is unrealistic. The guy got dropped for a 4th choice CB ffs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom