• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Hector Bellerin (Loan)

Status
Not open for further replies.

tcahill

Need to sell this guy before we can bring in a new RB. As much as I like him he's regressed and isn't good enough for a starting spot.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

seem they insisting about Loan with option seem they don't want to change their demands they'll meet us again they also have a backup if they can't find agreement with us. are the spanish clubs gave up on him?

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I think unless we lower our demands to like 15M or even few millions less they'd accept obligation. the good news he still their 1st target so hopefully the next meeting we both come with agreement.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Italy used to be the GOAT league, now it's just the ****s...they literally just got a ton of money for one of their players, ffs!

If they offered a loan even once, I would immediately stop any possible negotiations with them on principle alone.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Italy used to be the GOAT league, now it's just the ****s...they literally just got a ton of money for one of their players, ffs!

If they offered a loan even once, I would immediately stop any possible negotiations with them on principle alone.
The Italian domestic and international TV deal lost 10% of its value. Ac and Inter are in the process of building a new stadium circa 600m. They are also heavily debt ridden, failed to pay their players and the players waived bonuses for winning the league to help the club. As long as there is an obligation I'm happy for a loan for the season.

samshere

Why so serieuse?
I happen to think Bellerin is a perfectly serviceable right back, so I hope if we let him go we get at least 20m for him, or else we continue with him.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Should have sold him to PSG when they offered 20m last season. Terrible squad management from Arteta.
Actually from what's been reported, agents offered Bellerin to PSG rather than them bidding for him.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻

The Hakimi money only helps them to balance the books. Suning, their biggest sponsor proved to have a lot less money than claimed.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
All this about Inter balancing books is rubbish. Yes they are in debt. But they have just recieved 70m. They can pay 50m of the debt and 20m Bellerin to replace Hakimi.

It's like being in debt to Wonga. You pay them what you can afford leaving you money to buy food, electric and rent. It's an excuse.

Inter will get Bellerin on loan claiming no money and then spend 20m on a player from Sampdoria. The foreign clubs all look after each other.

Sassulo would rather take 40m over 10 years for Locatelli instead of 39m in cash. They like to keep the money in the league and help each other.

If they are so desperate for money then offer them Bellerin and 30m for Lukaku.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom