• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Hector Bellerin (Loan)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
I never really rated Bellerin that highly but it’s sad to see just how bad he’s become. He might be the worst player in the squad judging by performances. He’s never been anything special outside his pace but now he’s actively awful.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

I never really rated Bellerin that highly but it’s sad to see just how bad he’s become. He might be the worst player in the squad judging by performances. He’s never been anything special outside his pace but now he’s actively awful.
I wouldn’t go that far but he has not been good enough by a country mile.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me

I've always seen RB as one of our top priorities, Chambers did well but doesnt have the pace. Bellerin has his moments but as you say its his pace that we need, and he's lost that.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
A loan with an option to buy, would probably be pointless for us... can't see Hector playing well enough to get the team to pay it (unless it's a very low fee) so all this would do would lose a year of Bellerin's contact.

When he does something good on the pitch now, I am more surprised than anything, which shows how far he has fallen.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Sure we'd get a loan fee and Bellerin puts himself in the whop window. This isn't good business for us, but in a league where Ashley Young has performed in his thirties, Bellerin won't do his brand any harm playing in Serie A.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
It doesn't surprise me if we've softened our stance with Xhaka staying. You shift Bellerin out no matter what and you spend the money you were going to spend on a replacement CM on a right back.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
No chance.

Thats three rightbacks on sizeable wages if we sign a replacement.

Either way it doesn't look good to have either Chambers as 5th choice cb / 3rd choice rb at 50k a week or Cedric as 3rd choice at 70k.

Thats far more plausible than Xhaka staying.

Links for rbs have completely died, while CMs keep popping up.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Thats three rightbacks on sizeable wages if we sign a replacement.

Either way it doesn't look good to have either Chambers as 5th choice cb / 3rd choice rb at 50k a week or Cedric as 3rd choice at 70k.

Thats far more plausible than Xhaka staying.

Links for rbs have completely died, while CMs keep popping up.

They haven't died we just haven't ever really been linked to a right back. But you really think Chambers will be starting? Not a chance.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I don't care just let him go he another player who asking to leave we wasting time for waiting teams that won't offer anything close we want

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
They haven't died we just haven't ever really been linked to a right back. But you really think Chambers will be starting? Not a chance.

Been linked to Hector and Xhaka leaving all window, with only one of them having seen us bid for a replacement and you think rb has no chance staying as is?

Not a chance.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Hopefully Amy don't come with another BS saying we considering offering bellerin new contract 😂

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Been linked to Hector and Xhaka leaving all window, with only one of them having seen us bid for a replacement and you think rb has no chance staying as is?

Not a chance.

Our deals seem to be coming out the blue. Tavares, White... Lokonga is the only one we were regularly linked with due to the Belgium press being on it. Relax.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom