• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Hector Bellerin (Loan)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Bellerin getting a new deal in 2021, is the dumbest move we can make.

He's basically the Spanish Jenkinson at this point...all broma, no ability.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I mean what the point of keeping them? they don't want to be here it's really hard to understand?
Both asked to leave Bellerin asked to leave last season summer too we kept him and put a embarrassment performance everytime he step on pitch.

i understand we want money but offering them new contract won't solve that their value won't go up anymore specially Bellerin who clearly not in the plans and we playing freaking CB as RB ahead of him.

did Edu saw chelsea extend Giroud before selling him so he say yep we should do that too?

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

Bellerin getting a new deal in 2021, is the dumbest move we can make.

He's basically the Spanish Jenkinson at this point...all broma, no ability.

I think that's a bit hyperbolic tbh.

Anyway, I've said it before; that I don't have so much of an issue with Bellerin but still, I truly don't understand what we're doing.

Didn't we essentially drop Bellerin for a large portion of the 2nd half of the season just gone? I think Chambers took the starting RB spot when Bellerin didn't have any injury problems at all?

Then why go from dropping him to offering him a new contract? It's like we're not thinking ahead or planning properly at all, wtf is going on.

Last edited:

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Mitch may commit if this happen.

it been reported by top sources but i find it really difficult to believe they were both out of the door all summer now we giving them new contract. What the hell? and make no sense unless we selling other players like Cedric Elneny.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
There alot of stories about us want to extend players contract Nektiah Nelson Laca and now Xhaka and Bellerin it make no sense 4 of these players are not in manager plans they are under-performed they up for sale i just don't get these reports.

Bellerin agent has been travelling all over spain and currently in italy to get his client a new club why we offering him new contract? even let's say both end up staying offer them new contract and the same clubs will came with same poverty bids nothing going to change as long their wages stay this way.

Barry

Definitely Not An Old Poster
You make out like this club makes sensible decisions.

No, it makes really dumb decisions, but there's levels to this stuff. We currently have 4 right backs, and are apparently looking for a fifth one. It makes no sense at all to renew Bellerin's contract. I just think this rumour is BS. Probably the Xhaka one too, but less confident about that...

Barry

There alot of stories about us want to extend players contract Nektiah Nelson Laca and now Xhaka and Bellerin it make no sense 4 of these players are not in manager plans they are under-performed they up for sale i just don't get these reports.

Bellerin agent has been travelling all over spain and currently in italy to get his client a new club why we offering him new contract? even let's say both end up staying offer them new contract and the same clubs will came with same poverty bids nothing going to change as long their wages stay this way.
Nketiah and Nelson are young players on low wages though so its more about whether they would agree to it - if there are no buyers for them and they agree to extend then its probably good business because they can go out on loan until they find some form.

Totally different with senior pro's like Bellerin, who isn't even a first teamer now... Laca and Xhaka they could go either way - they are first team players so could be extended if Arteta rates them. Personally I don't have a problem keeping them both for next season if we don't get good offers. I absolutely wouldn't extend their massive contracts though.

Heavy Duty Rom

Outdated Tweets Merchant
No, it makes really dumb decisions, but there's levels to this stuff. We currently have 4 right backs, and are apparently looking for a fifth one. It makes no sense at all to renew Bellerin's contract. I just think this rumour is BS. Probably the Xhaka one too, but less confident about that...
It makes sense if they want to preserve his value. It wouldn't surprise me to see him sign a new contact and leave on loan with no obligation to buy. I think Bellerin has enough respect and love for this club to not run down his contract. I think a deal has probably been agreed to let him leave on a loan if he extends his contract.

Barry

It makes sense if they want to preserve his value. It wouldn't surprise me to see him sign a new contact and leave on loan with no obligation to buy. I think Bellerin has enough respect and love for this club to not run down his contract. I think a deal has probably been agreed to let him leave on a loan if he extends his contract.

If its a year extension then maybe that's a possibility. Hector seems like one of the best characters at Arsenal with real integrity so I could see him agreeing to that possibly although it seems a bit unlikely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom