• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Hector Bellerin (Loan)

Status
Not open for further replies.

avenellroad

John Radford’s son
Looks like most clubs don’t even want to give a pack of cigarettes for him.

Goes to show how much deadwood we have collected at this club and try to kid ourselves these are all starting quality players.

Heavy Duty Rom

Outdated Tweets Merchant
Looks like most clubs don’t even want to give a pack of cigarettes for him.

Goes to show how much deadwood we have collected at this club and try to kid ourselves these are all starting quality players.
Its more that the clubs who would want him (European clubs) have no money this summer. They are broke. Why do you think it was the Spanish clubs pushing for the Super League.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
Don't see the incentive for Bellerin to sign a new deal anyway when he's been 2nd and even 3rd choice RB at times the season past. He clearly wants to try something new as well so quite bizarre news this one.

gamechannel

So the Arteta ****s here keep saying we have too much deadwood at the club which has been holding Arteta back and the he deserves his own players.. only for Arteta to extend these players contracts. THESE ARE HIS PLAYERS. So next time any of you Arteta apologists here defend this terrible excuse for a manager, remember how stupid you sound and (likely) are.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Only makes sense if we give him an extra year and loan to Inter. If we aim to make him our first choice next season, heads need to roll.

Jack Circus

V sad obviously but fair play to him, he's 26, been living in the same town for a decade already, I'd wanna go somewhere new if I were him, imagine working at the same job for 10 years, life's too short for that sh*t.

The fans who have hated him for years will burn in hell for eternity.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Not getting obligation to buy is a problem and it's quite telling that Inter aren't going for it. I don't blame Arsenal for not having it initially.

An injury or a youth player getting a chance and blowing Bellerin out the water means he's back.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
It turn obligation could be after the number of games he played i don't trust Italian clubs Napoli did same with ospina so they don't pay extra 2-3M

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Nobody is asking the real questions...wtf are the obligations?! I don’t trust our negotiators. 😂

Remember Napoli refusing to play Ospina at all, so he wouldn't reach the number of appearances that would make it an obligation?

Same energy, including the low balling offers that came afterwards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom