• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Hector Bellerin (Loan)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malky

Established Member
Barca have Emerson, Dest and Roberto? Why do they want another average RB in Bellerin? Not that I'm complaining :lol:

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Swap him with Emerson, gazump Sp**s.
Money isn't an issue for us, so yeah swap deal and pay Barca what they want to gazump Sp**s.

He's kinda dragging his heels to go Sp**s though, so I dunno how he feels about coming here.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Money isn't an issue for us, so yeah swap deal and pay Barca what they want to gazump Sp**s.

He's kinda dragging his heels to go Sp**s though, so I dunno how he feels about coming here.

We have a few brazilians as well. Depends on how he gets on with Lucas Moura. As long as he doesn't call Willian (or look at the league table :lol: ) to ask how things are, we should be a bit more of a better option.

At least because of the money we can offer him.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
“Mikel Arteta likes the player and doesn’t want to let him leave”. Honestly wouldn’t surprise me.
Wouldn't surprise by this Arteta need to let players leave really its becoming ridiculous forcing themselves staying because club not offering what we want

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Another Hale End kid leaving & yousif buzzing @Hunta
Yousif:
D2m_cSjWsAE8dCQ.jpg

AbouCuéllar

Author of A-M essays 📚
Dest is distinctly average.
He's 20 years old. He was bought by Barça at 19 considered one of the biggest futures for a RB in the game, and has spent one season under a crap manager in a club in disarray and people have totally changed their opinions on him.

He's got quality on the ball and is athletic. Defensive side of his game needs refining but those two facts make him better than any option we have.

Perhaps there are better options out there but I am so desperate for us to get a RB with some ability on the ball that can actually run and move and take advantage of the spaces that the triangulations between Ödegaard-Saka/Pepe and a RB make on the right side, that I am just desperate to make sure we at least get a somewhat interesting RB in before the window shuts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom