• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Hector Bellerin (Loan)

Status
Not open for further replies.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Bellerin is on £100k week with two years left on his contract, Emerson would’ve been on half that. We’d have saved £5m in wages so the €10m difference in valuation would’ve only been €4m once you factor in salary savings.

So many useless ****s at this club.

Kav

Established Member
I see a lot of nonsense being posted. So here is my take. Keep Bellerin and get rid of Chambers and Cedric. He’s better than both of them anyway.

I keep having to come on here with these unpopular but honest perspectives.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I see a lot of nonsense being posted. So here is my take. Keep Bellerin and get rid of Chambers and Cedric. He’s better than both of them anyway.

I keep having to come on here with these unpopular but honest perspectives.
Difference is Bellerin been asking to leave since last summer

Kav

Established Member
If we do get rid of him. We should also get rid of one of Cedric and chambers. They’re just not good enough and bloat the squad. I’d get sell Cedric. AMN will leave if he can so we’re going to be screwed unless we bring in a good RB.

if we sell Cedric for 5m and Ainsley for 12m that could go towards buying a decent RB.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

guardian is saying he wants to join tottenham than arsenal and the clubs already agreed fee

Heavy Duty Rom

Outdated Tweets Merchant
Tbh, i know we need a right back, but i really don't want Emerson. He just screams Kolasinac or Andre Santos to me. Looks incredibly error prone. Would prefer Dest from Barcelona, or go for Aarons,

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

Tbh, i know we need a right back, but i really don't want Emerson. He just screams Kolasinac or Andre Santos to me. Looks incredibly error prone. Would prefer Dest from Barcelona, or go for Aarons,
Don't think Emerson is high up on the wish list and the club is being stingy as a result.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

he isnt better than bellerin tbh. Its just people are crying out for a new toy. And AMN is staying so he can play there. With bellerin gone and this guy coming in we still have 4 rbs. Unless they move AMN to midfield which means 3 rbs

Heavy Duty Rom

Outdated Tweets Merchant
he isnt better than bellerin tbh. Its just people are crying out for a new toy. And AMN is staying so he can play there. With bellerin gone and this guy coming in we still have 4 rbs. Unless they move AMN to midfield which means 3 rbs
He either needs to sign one, or just pick one and play them consistently, Get some familiarity to the starting 11. If it was me, i'd pick AMN and go with him.

Goonger

He either needs to sign one, or just pick one and play them consistently, Get some familiarity to the starting 11. If it was me, i'd pick AMN and go with him.

Said the same earlier. Got to get a settled back 4 now. Go with AMN, White, Gabriel, Tierney for as much as possible, get them settled, get them familiar with each other, & at least give us a chance of finding something that works.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

same, but I just dont see it. arteta has never lost a match and fielded same 11 next match. He constantly chop and changes based on last performance. Now that they denied AMN the move. Give him the spot and let him play 10 games in row. We know the other two can never perform like AMN has in that position when he was good

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Okay. Not being funny, but 10 million for Bellerin with his length of contract +20 million for Emerson is basically saying Emerson is worth 40 million.

He isn't. Stats wise he shows up well, use the eye test and his passing is hardly impressive. Bellerin has suffered under Arteta just as much as other players who are suited to a more transition style. He may not be as fast as he used to be, but he isn't slow and he has handled the intensity of the Premier League for years. Spain will be nothing to him.

It's exactly why Santi could beast a season in La Liga after basically reconstructing his Achilles. He was so used to the intensity in England.

Force Arteta to use AMN there. Openly said he wants to play there. Give him a season there and see how well he transitions.

Kav

Established Member
Okay. Not being funny, but 10 million for Bellerin with his length of contract +20 million for Emerson is basically saying Emerson is worth 40 million.

He isn't. Stats wise he shows up well, use the eye test and his passing is hardly impressive. Bellerin has suffered under Arteta just as much as other players who are suited to a more transition style. He may not be as fast as he used to be, but he isn't slow and he has handled the intensity of the Premier League for years. Spain will be nothing to him.

It's exactly why Santi could beast a season in La Liga after basically reconstructing his Achilles. He was so used to the intensity in England.

Force Arteta to use AMN there. Openly said he wants to play there. Give him a season there and see how well he transitions.
Amn is leaving. He wants to leave as he’s not playing regularly. He has an offer from Everton. Arteta doesn’t want to sell because he hasn’t sorted out what he’s going to do but that’s not Amn issue. Bellerin to go as well as Ainsley. Leaves us with two ****ty options at RB. We’re screwed. Then again we have an idiot as manager so I’m not surprised.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom