• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Hector Bellerin: The B's Knee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Bellerin bullied poor Sessegnon today, it was beautiful to see.

After a poor first half, Bellerin came out a new man. His crossing has DEFINITELY improved, this can’t be ignored. He was much more aggressive in the tackle, his overlaps were on point and he’s bagged himself another assist.

He’s found form after a shakey start to the season. Need to see him replicate his second half against Fulham week in, week out. He’s a proper asset to our attack.

Jae

He's coming along nicely, seems to be really enjoying himself now. I don't think he could handle all the negativity surrounding the club during the end of Wenger's reign, definitely had an effect on his performances.

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

I don't care what all the people that dislike him say but I too also love him! I hope he stays here for a long time & he still has time to improve under Emery. He's been one of my underrated favourites for a long time.

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
Still quite patchy it seems, great when great and bad when not Good. If he gets more consistent he'll be world class!

Just as I suggested the balance for our whole right side in the tactical set up is a lot better with Torreira in the midfield. There where some instances when Bellerin went forward and Torreira moved a lot more to the right side and stayed behind ready to cover!

kraphtous

Raul Stanllehi
I’ll be the first to admit that I was wrong.

Thank you Unai for rekindling this beast and well done to Hector himself for stepping up this season.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
The guy will get more assists than most play makers in the PL just i wish he'd stop be a vegan

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

He's now a real threat offensively again, at times last season that didn't seem to be there but now you can really see what he adds with his overlaps. Wouldn't surprise me if he got double figures for assists this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom