• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Hector Bellerin: The B's Knee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Masterdon

He looks like James Franco character from the disaster artist. I think it’s a harmless interest kids got a load of money and a dodgy fashion sense. No reason why it should affect his form either?

Preacher

Always Crying
DTLhBdQX4AACBkS.jpg

:lol::lol::lol:

Time to change profession.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Wow, very shallow definition of success.

In his career he has not achieved much yet. I'm not taking anything away from his potential. He has years to rise to the top still but he is not at the top yet. Until he is he should put his head down and focus on his football. This horrible fashion sense he has adopted is clearly a bit too much of a distraction.
It's all good as long as it's not Dench :lol:

StefanB

How on earth he think he looks better now than before I cannot grasp. Looks like the guy from Perks of being a wallflower (Ezra Miller).

HBL

Established Member
Can’t beat players at all anymore, definitley regressed since his first 18 months to 2 years in the side.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom