• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Hector Bellerin (Loan)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AbouCuéllar

Author of A-M essays 📚
I mean it’s a player saying something that specifically happened in his team. Don’t get how you can really dispute it unless you were there?

I'm not disputing that being his real opinion.

I'm disputing the conclusion made from it (ie, it is quite difficult to change a formation during a season).

But yeah, we can agree to disagree!

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Barca are just about to sign Dest from Ajax if it happen then i don't think Bellerin will move there.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
Fantastic.

Not sure, if I'd consider this fantastic, we will get cheapish offers.

Not a massive Bellerin fan, but he's doing quite well recently and should leave for real money.

Imo 35m Euros is the lower limit, all clubs value such players highly whenever they sell, but try to get them from us for half the price.

Expect Barca to offer 35m at absolute maximum

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
The Depay deal for Barca still on hold because they have to sell their players first that what La Liga told the clubs if i'm not wrong.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Not sure, if I'd consider this fantastic, we will get cheapish offers.

Not a massive Bellerin fan, but he's doing quite sell recently and should leave for real money.

Imo 35m Euros is the lower limit, all clubs value such players highly whenever they sell, but try to get them from us for half the price.
don't think we'll accept anything less than 30M.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom