• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Hector Bellerin (Loan)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
LOL Milan are 100% not going for Bellerin. They already have Calabria, who's an academy graduate & doing a great job at right back. They also have United's Diogo Dalot on loan, as well.

I actually posted in the Wish List thread that I'd love to get Calabria from Milan. One of the better right backs in Europe atm.
He seemed to have a lot of hype and then it died down and came back again this season. I thought maybe he lost form again and that’s why Milan are getting linked to Bellerin.

But oh well maybe PSG or a Spanish/Italian team.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Surely PSG wouldn't pick Aurier over Bellerin? I'm not a big fan of Bellerin as a player (think it's actually great what he's doing as a human being despite many people on here telling him to eat a steak...), but he's clearly better than Aurier.
I don’t think he is. Aurier is also much smaller risk for PSG. He knows the lea league and the language

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

It's a shame it's ending like this, with a whimper. I'm sure lots on here will cheer when he's sold. Personally I think he was a good player for us, a guy who understood Arsenal and loved the club, and also a very good person, and he should be remembered fondly. He was never the same after the injury.
This one will make me sad, regardless of on pitch performances, I hope he kicks on wherever he next goes.

Another one who we devalued for fun it seems. Weird club.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Asked about @GDeep™ and @BigPoppaPump moves to Blue moon, @American_Gooner stated "they have a contract with us, so they remain here... Unfortunately."

Pressed on it, the moderator says that GDeep could be allowed to leave if he ever finds those Willian posts.
Untitled.jpg

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
It's a shame it's ending like this, with a whimper. I'm sure lots on here will cheer when he's sold. Personally I think he was a good player for us, a guy who understood Arsenal and loved the club, and also a very good person, and he should be remembered fondly. He was never the same after the injury.

Agreed.
Personally also have to say that he did stand up in big cup games. He actually made the difference, for example in the final last year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom