• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Hector Bellerin (Loan)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli

total agreement between Bellerin and Inter he'll earn 3.5M a year he was earing 5.7M at arsenal. Marotta now negotiating with Arsenal to get deal done.
Seeing that picture takes me back… The talent we had on our hands. Breaking on the scene like he did you’d expect him to be Spain’s RB for over a decade and us having to fight Barcelona to keep him in London.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Yes inter are in trouble financially for those who were asking. that's why they sold Hakimi they needed to make 80m from sales also thier owner won't allow them to use all the money they got from sales if they didn't get to CL the situation could have required them to sell Lukaku as well

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Seeing that picture takes me back… The talent we had on our hands. Breaking on the scene like he did you’d expect him to be Spain’s RB for over a decade and us having to fight Barcelona to keep him in London.
I always saw him as the Theo Walcott of fullbacks; fast but not really a good football at all.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
I always saw him as the Theo Walcott of fullbacks; fast but not really a good football at all.
Usually footballers like Theo Walcott are demoted to right back eventually. Hector was a winger at youth level. So you are correct.

kofigunner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
We really should loan out players who aren’t part of our go forward plans earlier. I suspect that part of the problem is also the fact that we overpay players too early. I look at the rumour about Brighton paying 15m for Nathaniel Phillips and stuff like this “Liverpool's Nigeria Under-23 forward Taiwo Awoniyi, 23, is having a medical at Union Berlin after the two clubs agreed a £6.5m fee. Serbia midfielder Marko Grujic, 25, is finalising a £10.5m move to Porto.(Goal)

The club needs to get better at the commercial end, period.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom