• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Hector Bellerin (Loan)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

Surely you'd have to reinvest most the money back in to a RB unless we downgrade?

HBL

Established Member
What about Cédric?

I think he’s a good player and could be available on the cheap if Southampton go down.

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

Elaborate? My thinking is physically that backline wont be bullied and may actually organise themselves efficiently. Plus realistically we could afford these signings with the sale of Bellerin.
Lichtsteiner is past it, that Juve don't want to renew and Barzagli starts ahead of him is telling. Koscielny is crooked sadly with chronic injury problems, Manolas isn't much better than Mustafi.

Newchange

Lichtsteiner is past it, that Juve don't want to renew and Barzagli starts ahead of him is telling. Koscielny is crooked sadly with chronic injury problems, Manolas isn't much better than Mustafi.

Fair points. Guess I just want some leadership in this spineless backline

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Cant see where the 50m bid comes from. Hector has stalled. At 22 not looking good defensively or offensively.

Ricardo Pereira probably the obvious choice if looking at a similar game but better.

KrissKringle

Reinventing VAR 😡
Lichtsteiner is past it, that Juve don't want to renew and Barzagli starts ahead of him is telling
Barzagli doesn't start ahead of him. De Sciglio does. Barzagli is brought on sometimes if the team needs to defend more.
There's no other reason for him to be in that position at 36 and without any pace. Use some common sense.

LG10

People are letting social media skew their views on him. Worth at least 60M, is the most valuable right back in world football considering his age, current ability, and potential ability. Under a different manager he could be world class in a couple of season.

Those skint Italians would send a 35M bid in 7 year instalments, tell them to **** off.

kraphtous

Raul Stanllehi
If anyone would pay £50m then sure but I don‘t see any club being that dumb.

As for his replacement, it can‘t be hard to find someone better than Bellerin. In the worst case scenario (The new RB sucks), we‘ll be left with Chambers who despite being a CB naturally shows better ability in build up play and defends just as badly as Bellerin. No risk, high reward.

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

Barzagli doesn't start ahead of him. De Sciglio does. Barzagli is brought on sometimes if the team needs to defend more.
There's no other reason for him to be in that position at 36 and without any pace. Use some common sense.
Cool.

Yeah I don't see why people who at same time say he is **** are expecting 50-60 M for him...

The teams that have been linked to him in recent years are City(bought Walker) and Barcelona and Juventus who both are known for making some ****ty deals like 10 million up front and 5 millions per year installments blah...

KrissKringle

Reinventing VAR 😡
So we want to SELL a 50m player?

I thought we needed talent?

I'm confused.
If anyone would offer 50m for Bellerin, you'd have to be really dumb not to take the money and invest it in a replacement that actually knows how to cross the ball. Hell, there would be money left to put into another player we need.
Getting that amount for someone who can't produce the basics is pretty much a huge handout you shouldn't refuse.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
I'd like to see Bellerin under a different manager before I decide whether to sell him or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom