• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Hector Bellerin (Loan)

Status
Not open for further replies.

HBL

Established Member
If you're one of those people who dislikes Bellerin's supposed lack of end product you'll absolutely despise Cedric.
Disagree. Nothing can be worse than Bellerin in the attacking third this season, he has been absolutely woeful. Cédric is much better defensively as well.

I’d want Sidibe if we sold him though.

pacstud

If anyone would offer 50m for Bellerin, you'd have to be really dumb not to take the money and invest it in a replacement that actually knows how to cross the ball. Hell, there would be money left to put into another player we need.
Getting that amount for someone who can't produce the basics is pretty much a huge handout you shouldn't refuse.
So we have our appraisal right (he sucks), but Barca is still gonna pay 50M? Something is rotten in Denmark.

KrissKringle

Reinventing VAR 😡
So we have our appraisal right (he sucks), but Barca is still gonna pay 50M? Something is rotten in Denmark.
Nobody said Barca is interested in him at the moment or that they're willing to pay so much, but if them or anyone else comes with an official offer, take the money and run.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
He'd jump at the chance. What's the going rate for sprinters that wear football kits these days? Aaah.... £80m? Yep, £80m and he's yours.

Kroket

Trusty and Sensible
Disagree. Nothing can be worse than Bellerin in the attacking third this season, he has been absolutely woeful. Cédric is much better defensively as well.

I’d want Sidibe if we sold him though.

Cedric has 0 goals and 0 assists this season, Bellerin has three of each. Since Cedric has come to England he's produced 0 goals and 5 assists, in that time Bellerin produced 5 goals and 12 assists.

I can understand people who think we can upgrade on Bellerin - though I don't necessarily agree - but implying Cedric would be a clear upgrade is an absolute joke.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
I'm starting to think the most important thing kids can be coached on these days before anything else, is sprinting. If it turns out you're half decent at anything else, you've got it made. You'll have at least one mega transfer in you and you'll be set for life. If you're tall as well, you're set.

James Bond

Moderation Consultant
I'm starting to think the most important thing kids can be coached on these days before anything else, is sprinting. If it turns out you're half decent at anything else, you've got it made. You'll have at least one mega transfer in you and you'll be set for life. If you're tall as well, you're set.

Theo, Welbeck, Bellerin...hmm...dont know about other clubs, but yeah you're right if youre pretty bad on the ball but fast AFC will offer you at least 100k.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Don’t sell Bellerin before new manager has started

Then also don’t sell him

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
Bellerin is too scared to work with Sanchez again. Not happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom