• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Hector Bellerin (Loan)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kraphtous

Raul Stanllehi
There‘s no way Juventus sign a RB for £40m though. Hopefully Man Utd get involved, if we act like we don‘t want to sell we could easily get more than that.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Nothing wrong with Hector he just need to get back to what he was doing before. I know he handsome like to be model but should focus about his main career

yybecause

Formerly known as ArsenaLover
seriously, the only way I see us sell him is if we are switching to back 3 where Bellerin becomes an odd man out, so you cash in on him. Give that position to Niles and there’s extra money to spend.
on the other hand, no way should we sell him. tactical manager will get the best out of him. I have a soft spot for HG players

Kobi

I Know Who You Are
Unless its a ridiculous offer, which if it's Juventus it won't be (well it will be but not in a good way, they probably want a ten year loan) ,we should keep him.
Give him a year under a new manager, he is one of very few high profile younger right backs in a sellers market on a long contract, his value will hold (at least).
We already need one right back (Chambers should never play there), as well as at least one goalkeeper, at least one centre back, at least one central midfield player and at least one winger, and that's the minimum.

I really don't see the point in adding another right back to that list, unless, as I say it's an offer you just can't turn down.
He also grew up here and knows the club inside out, we don't have many of those left, especially if they let Wilshere go.

Brown Gooner

DoN'T ceNsOR maH FreE SpEecH
Can already see Sven ringing Dortmund for their RB.
This. Toljan has been underused by Dortmund anyway. I think Bellerin needs some real competition for that RB spot.

The same thing is happening with Alaba at Bayern who doesn’t have a decent LB backup to make him earn his spot.

Stannis

Get Santiago Arias as a backup. He is quite good going forward and will provide competition to hector
Plus he only has a year on his deal at pace, doubt he will go for more than 5-7 million

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom