• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Hector Bellerin (Loan)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bashii

What? Why on earth would be put a clause in his contract with the way prices are rising every window. £70m will buy you a GK the way things are going. No need to put a clause in, just tell teams he's not for sale unless they offer £100m.

£100m buy out clause then?? ;) ;)

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

What? Why on earth would be put a clause in his contract with the way prices are rising every window. £70m will buy you a GK the way things are going. No need to put a clause in, just tell teams he's not for sale unless they offer £100m.
I thought about this but I think the price rises are going to slow down very soon, what goes up has to come down.

Don't think we'll ever reach the point where a team pays 70M for a fullback tbh.

GunnerGetYah

Established Member
I thought about this but I think the price rises are going to slow down very soon, what goes up has to come down.

Don't think we'll ever reach the point where a team pays 70M for a fullback tbh.

You realise tv money is about to go up massively? The whole system will be inflated.

CJJ

Established Member
200.gif

He's not going anywhere.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

Good! Hands off our stars. Time for change in football. Leicester started a revolution. Hoping these Catalonian f***s will be nothing but history in a decade.

Highly doubt we'll let go of this guy. Not that it ever means anuything but he has stated he is happy here at Arsenal.

He's also stated he's never dreamt of playing for Barca . They're just another club to him .

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
Bellerin has said that he loves London, he moved his family there, and he has a girlfriend there that he must really like. He says England is his home which makes sense since he has pretty much grown up with Arsenal. If he moves then I'd be surprised.

James Bond

Moderation Consultant
You realise tv money is about to go up massively? The whole system will be inflated.
Yup Germany just almost doubled their TV deal and Spain is restructuring theirs so the Spanish clubs not named Barca or Real will get more which will hurt he big two initially but will improve their league overall, so they are hoping the next time it's up for renewal it will catch up to the PL.

I want it to bust, but I just don't know if it will any time soon.

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

This thread is an abomination.

Those cheating Barca ****s can do one. They can stuck their government money and their 'fair' share of the tv money up their bleached assholes.

Bellerin is a Gunner, so **** off and leave him be.

Malky

Established Member
He's been poor this season but I still wouldn't want us to sell him, especially to those ****s at Barca.
No way Barca will pay what we'll want for him anyway, he's just signed a long term contract. We have no reason to sell unless we get an inflated fee for him and can get Aurier for much less than Barca pay for Bellerin.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Teams are already budgeting using the new money. It's a bubble, it will burst at some point.

When? Who knows, but probably sooner rather than later.
Will our tightass antics pay off then? Iv always expected a crash to come at some stage, I reckon it will take another decade or more though.
But if it was to happen would we be in a better position than high spending clubs? Do we save that money we arent spending or is it being lost to owners?

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Will our tightass antics pay off then? Iv always expected a crash to come at some stage, I reckon it will take another decade or more though.
But if it was to happen would we be in a better position than high spending clubs? Do we save that money we arent spending or is it being lost to owners?
Like you said I don't think it will happen soon enough for us to be in a position to take advantage of it.

We just have to stick around near the top and keep operating in a self sustaining way.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
I've seen story about a swap deal between Bellerin and Turan, it would be a great deal for us.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Bellerin for Turan :lol:

Would be there with the Eto'o/Ibra deal as one of the worst ever.

yybecause

Formerly known as ArsenaLover
I think he is gone this summer, but I surely wont be crying about it.
In this new system I dont think he is as important as he was before. Wouldn't even bey starter..
Still, that's not why he's gonna leave, it's his call and wish to join his club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom