• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Hector Bellerin (Loan)

Status
Not open for further replies.

neimad

Man, there are people having a lot of feelings about Bellerin's personal life and interests. Alright guys, relax, we get it, you're very well hung.

:lol:

I think unless we got a crazy offer for Bellerin I'd keep him. Think his defending is very suspect but he's dangerous going forward. With such a rumoured small budget again I think if we got decent bids for Bellerin or Xhaka Emery would definitely be keen as he could do a lot with that money.

Gursha

The game he got injured he was the sole reason our performance was like it was...

It felt like something clicked in his head on how exactly emery wants to play... watch his highlights again vs Chelsea... he made the press breaking pass/dribble, always made the right choice, a small dribble, or a slightly risky pass that broke the entire press and freed our mid to control the game and distribute at ease...

I know he didnt play like that all the time, thats why i was so upset back then... it finally clicked! we managed to play out of the back against a quality pressing team! and he was the catalyst for that... was a joy to watch!

If he can come back with the same mindset and understanding, i wouldnt sell him for any amount...

whoevers wanna sell him just sees the nice to have bellerin.... not the bellerin that played against chelsea... he was crucial to our play and we struggled to perform ever since he was injured...

Hinderz

:lol:

I think unless we got a crazy offer for Bellerin I'd keep him. Think his defending is very suspect but he's dangerous going forward. With such a rumoured small budget again I think if we got decent bids for Bellerin or Xhaka Emery would definitely be keen as he could do a lot with that money.
Yeah I agree. Im happy to sell any of them for the right price. Bellerin is probably our best fullback now that monreal is showing his age and the home grown thing should give him additional value to us.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
@Mitch to A-M:
giphy.gif

GDeep™

League is very weak
Hopefully true. Get some cash in and put it towards one of the young British lads around at RB.

We know it’s not true though, isn’t Pavard at RB for them? That guy is simply a great footballer who Bellerin can’t touch,

Unless they want to push Pavard in the middle.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Cedric is joining anyway I think.
Hopefully not. Such a milquetoast signing.

I'd only be happy with it if we were bringing in Bogle, then he can be Bogle's backup.

Hakimi is a nice little pipe dream, I'd be very pleasantly surprised if we were able to pull that one.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Bellerin's been struggling to find the form he had in his breakthrough season 15/16 under Mertersaker's experienced tutelage. The injury didn't help.

But keep him. . . . we have much bigger problems than Bellerin. Find a talented but relatively cheap youngster in as back up.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Achraf Hakimi must be one of the most sought after player there is. Already one of the best RBs in the world

Malky

Established Member
Bellerin is a poor footballer, only standout attribute was his pace, which he's now lost some of so he's going to be completely exposed even more. Selling him and signing someone like Aarons, while making a tidy profit, would be some good business.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Bellerin is underrated by Arsenal fans I believe. He knows the club inside, has pride in the shirt, despite looking like a girl actually has a bit of bite and he's capable of high-level performances.

I'd rather keep him to be honest, but would sacrifice him for Partey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom