Hector Bellerin (Out)

Discussion in 'Transfer Rumours' started by Hunta, Jun 7, 2016.

Tags:
  1. UpTheGunnerz

UpTheGunnerz No Longer Phallus Obsessed

Me and Mitch eating good tonight

Oxeki and American_Gooner like this.
  2. UpTheGunnerz

UpTheGunnerz No Longer Phallus Obsessed

PSG are useless at buying full backs so i can see this go through

3. Rex Banter

Rex Banter Knows a guy who knows an ITK at Bristol Trusted

Should try and get a swap deal for Kehrer who I think needs a fresh start.

Add Bogle for 10M and that’s the right back spot taken care of with 20M left to put towards another position.

Maybe even a Hakimi loan instead of Kehrer seen as Zidane loves Carvajal so much.

Troopz likes this.
  4. Leo_ense_

Leo_ense_ Well-Known Member

**** source

5. <<reed>>

<<reed>> Meme Merchant

Another player who isn't good enough for a 10th placed Arsenal, but will be playing in the CL and winning trophies.

Artisan, roz and Camron like this.
  6. Furious

Furious Xhaka Propagandist

No way, Kehrer is a wimp. Singe-handely send United through in the CL last year. Rubbish player.

7. Fewtch

Fewtch Ozil at 10 And Emery Out

Stifferin out, Meunier on a free + a first choice RB in

8. Rex Banter

Rex Banter Knows a guy who knows an ITK at Bristol Trusted

He’s still young though and there is a definite player in there even if he struggled there.

One of those who I wouldn’t pay money for, but in a swap deal for a perma-injured right back who we haven’t seen great football out of in almost two years.

Think it’d be a smart bit of business.

Toby Andrl likes this.
  9. yousif_arsenal

yousif_arsenal King of Twitter Rumours Moderator

Still if we got 40m Arsena should sell him

10. hydrofluoric acid

hydrofluoric acid Dishonest To His Federation

My favorite player! PSG is a good move. He is moving upwards. We keep spiralling dowmwards!

Artisan likes this.
  11. Furious

Furious Xhaka Propagandist

Why is Bellerin getting so much hate now?

Was considered a big miss last season, and was supposed to bring back Emeryball together with Tierney.

Now he's had a couple of games, where he clearly hasn't been fully fit and everyone thinks he's ****.

12. El Duderino

El Duderino 99 Problems But A Mitch Ain't One

Same thing happened with every other player who came back from a serious injury at Arsenal.

Chamber and Holding are facing the same isue. Hell, there's merchantry going on against Tierny already.

It's not to say that these players can't be upgraded on now or eventually, just look at how Koscielny was still our best defender (we all know why) when he finally hit a semblance of match fitness.

roz likes this.
  13. L3T5 PL4Y

L3T5 PL4Y Flair Accuser

Bellerin wasn't really tearing it up prior to his injuries. Would be best to sell and reinvest with younger players.

14. Mitch

Mitch Bellerin Upgrade Advocate

It's too good to be true and what looks like to be an unreliable source.

15. Oxeki

Oxeki New Thread Merchant

Before his injury in the Chelsea game last year, he had one one of the highest assist in the PL.

He was our primary chance creator. All of a sudden, the agenda merchants are out in full force. I bet if Madrid comes for him some of you will still say he's not good enough for Arsenal.

Right back is not a primary issue at present. We need to fix other areas before thinking of upgrading on Bellerin.

I even heard someone talk about a swap for Kehrer, another bum.

Two years from now everyone will be complaining that our new right back is ****, wishing Bellerin was here :lol:

Last edited: Jun 2, 2020
    tcahill and El Duderino like this.
  16. Shalmaneser V

Shalmaneser V Active Member

Never been a massive fan of Bellerin myself. The problem now though is he’s lost that half a yard that made him stand out a bit. Without that to fall back on he stands out only for being the mediocre fullback that he is.

17. al-Ustaadh

al-Ustaadh Professor of Twitter

Don't see this happening. Arteta likes Bellerin, while he's also a good face for the Club. Homegrown too.

18. Red London

Red London Well-Known Member

Hes not fully fit yet.

Not saying hes anything special or anything by the way, just saying that physically he isnt 100% yet. He was performing well for Emery before his injury last season.

Oxeki likes this.
  19. Dutch D

Dutch D Well-Known Member

Regardless of my position on this, I would worry who the club would replace him with. No links but I have little faith in the club to replace him adequately.

20. Oxeki

Oxeki New Thread Merchant

I worry because a lot of people are screaming"upgrade him"

Who are we going to upgrade him with?

With how tight the finance is, how do you expect us to address our biggest area of need (CM) and our No 10 position. Arteta clearly rates him.

Even if we're to upgrade him, there's not much quality RB available now that we can afford.

We need to prioritize the CM position

Dutch D likes this.