• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Hector Bellerin (Loan)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

I highly doubt we sell him but I wouldn’t be opposed if we signed someone like Max Aaron’s.

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
Before his injury in the Chelsea game last year, he had one one of the highest assist in the PL.

He was our primary chance creator. All of a sudden, the agenda merchants are out in full force. I bet if Madrid comes for him some of you will still say he's not good enough for Arsenal.

Right back is not a primary issue at present. We need to fix other areas before thinking of upgrading on Bellerin.

I even heard someone talk about a swap for Kehrer, another bum.

Two years from now everyone will be complaining that our new right back is ****, wishing Bellerin was here :lol:
We needed to do something about a RB last summer knowing Bellerin's injury and he hadn't really pushed on prior to it either despite getting assists. I was pretty sure we'd be in big trouble if we and that's what happened.

If we neglect this again despite other priorities the same will happen again.

We could sign Meunuer for free.

Shalmaneser V

I worry because a lot of people are screaming"upgrade him"

Who are we going to upgrade him with?

With how tight the finance is, how do you expect us to address our biggest area of need (CM) and our No 10 position. Arteta clearly rates him.

Even if we're to upgrade him, there's not much quality RB available now that we can afford.

We need to prioritize the CM position

There’s always fresh talent out there.

Bogle
Youcef Atal
Mukiele
Zeki Celik
Ait-Nouri
Dumfries
Sergino Dest

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Should try and get a swap deal for Kehrer who I think needs a fresh start.

Add Bogle for 10M and that’s the right back spot taken care of with 20M left to put towards another position.

Maybe even a Hakimi loan instead of Kehrer seen as Zidane loves Carvajal so much.

A loan deal for Hakimi would be fap-worthy.

It would enable us to use the funds from Bellerin elsewhere too.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Should try and get a swap deal for Kehrer who I think needs a fresh start.

Add Bogle for 10M and that’s the right back spot taken care of with 20M left to put towards another position.

Maybe even a Hakimi loan instead of Kehrer seen as Zidane loves Carvajal so much.
Another dross.

No please!

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
What. Does Arteta have to prove himself? Wtf? I'm shocked. WHAT?
I'm just surprised that a guy like Bellerin that also has something to prove would say something like that. It would be different if it was a established star like Özil or Auba.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Replacing Bellerin with a player like Max Aarons would speed up our confirmation of mid table mediocrity. The Bellerin of the last 12 months is better than Aarons and this is the worst version of Bellerin that we have seen.

I really hope we don't sell him this summer. Fair play to him though if he wants to win some trophies and try and get a starting place for spain.

Wonder if we can sell Auba and get Pukki in on the cheap.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Apparently, Bellerin is being linked to PSG reportedly for €30m.

Definitely worth taking at that price.

If we could manage to offload Kolasinac and Torreira too, we could reinvest in the squad since we’re broke.

Malky

Established Member
I'm just surprised that a guy like Bellerin that also has something to prove would say something like that. It would be different if it was a established star like Özil or Auba.
I'm not surprised! I think the lad is losing the plot, he's a proper weirdo on social media for a start, dresses like a sex offender and genuinely thinks he's saving the planet because he's a self righteous vegan warrior!

tcahill

If a good offer comes in, selling him would be a good business decision. 30 mill is pretty low, even for the covid-19 market.

I'll miss him though, one of my favorite players in the current squad. He's Arsenal to the core and a well respected member of the dressing room. Seems to have a good head on his shoulders, unique non football interests, and is very outspoken about various social issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom