• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Hector Bellerin (Loan)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Hector 2020 has no business playing for a PSG but maybe it happens with these RBs out injured.

Seen links to both Atal & Ricardo Pereira but both injured knees. The market looks thin.

Football Manager

Copy & Paste Merchant
He’s back from injury and long time for not playing due to covid virus. I also understand he had a out of form period.

But let’s be honest, we have all seen how amazing he is as a player when he is fully fit and give 100%. I just think he needs a bit of time to get sharp. I have no question on what his potential can bring him to. I firmly believe can become a great player.

He is still young and is a good asset for us. I don’t get why people want to sell him so soon.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Dreadful options.

From Lauren and Sagna to those Burnley-esque options ffs.

Apart from TAA and AWB no RB in the league is close to being Lauren or Sagna level.

Our current options are all big upgrades on Bellerin though who we've had to suffer with for years.

Aevi

Hale End FC
Trying to up the selling price, I like it.

Hector is our most valuable player, we'd be lost without him.

tcahill

Player with long term injury who has barely played in a year looks rusty and short on confidence. Groundbreaking.

Was great before his injury, and is showing some promising signs in the last two games. Can't believe some nutters are comparing him to Sokratis and RB Chambers. Sell if a good offer comes in, otherwise keep.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
I'd sell Hector for P$G money (30+) but otherwise I would rather keep due to him being an adopted London boy and Arsenal man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom