• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Hector Bellerin (Loan)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer
Wait, why is Turan even in the conversation? The guy was a massive flop for Barca and he's 30 years old. Why in the living **** would anyone want him at Arsenal? I wouldn't even want him at West Ham with his age and wage demands, wtf :lol: If Bellerin goes to Barca in some kind of swap deal you need to get some proper talent in return, not someone close to retirement.

They have plenty of talent that's not getting minutes. Bellerin is a big talent so it needs to be something like Rafinha + cash for Bellerin. Anything less than that would be a big loss.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
It was something like "if I play well, I'll end up at Arsenal. If I play very well, I'll end up at Barca".

fabo

6.51 / 10
Don't see Barcelona going for someone like Bellerin really. Maybe in a few years if he improves alot.

Clearly a weak position for them so I'd expect they'd go for a more polished player.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Don't see Barcelona going for someone like Bellerin really. Maybe in a few years if he improves alot.

Clearly a weak position for them so I'd expect they'd go for a more polished player.

Fullbacks are hard to come by, a guy like Bellerin is priceless.

fabo

6.51 / 10
Don't think he's that good tbh. Overrated. Outside of pace I don't see a top attribute but the base is there to be a quality player in time.

I'd say we'll be safe from the vultures for a few years yet.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Don't think he's that good tbh. Overrated. Outside of pace I don't see a top attribute but the base is there to be a quality player in time.

I'd say we'll be safe from the vultures for a few years yet.
Bellerin is going through that bad patch that youngsters usually go through after breaking into the 1st team with good performances, its how he comes out of it that will show us what level player he will be, next season will be a big indicator in my opinion.

DSmich

If we lose Bellerin this summer, it's would be desastrous. The kid has a big potential and has a monstrous pace, that's what we need on the side.

He's from Macia but Barcelona is searching the new Abidal, they might prefer Serge A...

yybecause

Formerly known as ArsenaLover
He isn't going anywhere, just signed a big deal too.

Wenger signing his praises yesterday.

You know if Bellerin tells Wenger he would like to join them its a done deal. Of course Wenger will praise him, but that, or new contract guarantees nothing. 2 words by Hector and he is gone

Karlos14478

I'd take 35 million for bellerin to be honest. He's fast and an outlet but his crossing is poor decision making at times isn't great and right now looks lost at times. I know he has got years on his side to improve and no doubt he will but I just don't see why we should keep him when that sort of money is being mentioned I'd use that money and put it straight down in front of PSG and say we'd like to talk to serge aurier please!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom