• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Hector Bellerin (Loan)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChefMan21

You know what? If we can snag De Sciglio from under the noses of Liverpool, Napoli, and Juventus who are all in for him, I'm thinking we let Barcelona take Bellerin. De Sciglio only has a year left on his contract and a big offer (or slightly smaller one if it includes a talented youngster) for Bellerin might just be a good bit of business for us. I think he is more versatile, a much better defender, and seems to have better maturity and composure.

logic DC

this guy is regressing fast, so much so that he is now becoming a liability. if barca want him bad enough sell him to them, honesty a year ago I wouldn't have imagined myself saying sell him. damn time flys

blaise

De Sciglio already agreed with Juve.

Hard to believe opinions of lots of people, ever heard of dropping form. This isnt football manager, you dont ship players out because of couple of months of bad play, especially one of the biggest potential in the team. Guy signed new contract couple of months ago, probably much bigger, of course you get a bit relaxed after that. It is nothing dramatic. Why wouldnt Hector get a grip in the new season. He just needs to adapt to a new position with a bit more focus. He didnt regress in anything, just lost focus so he looks out of place , admitably he didnt go forward but there is still plenty time for that. Ox still has much to prove to be ahead of Bellerin in longterm, especially that he is not made of glass.

Karlos14478

De Sciglio already agreed with Juve.

Hard to believe opinions of lots of people, ever heard of dropping form. This isnt football manager, you dont ship players out because of couple of months of bad play, especially one of the biggest potential in the team. Guy signed new contract couple of months ago, probably much bigger, of course you get a bit relaxed after that. It is nothing dramatic. Why wouldnt Hector get a grip in the new season. He just needs to adapt to a new position with a bit more focus. He didnt regress in anything, just lost focus so he looks out of place , admitably he didnt go forward but there is still plenty time for that. Ox still has much to prove to be ahead of Bellerin in longterm, especially that he is not made of glass.

Didn't us Arsenal fans all say the same about Walcott Gibbs chambers jenkinson ramsey wilshere???? None have really got to the level expected but certainly have reached the level of pay!!! Football is a harsh world now fans expect success if he's not good enough get me someone who is simple as that. Let's be honest they play badly and do they ever come out and say they won't accept being paid that week? No they carry on in the dreamland half our players seem to be in most of the time! Pretty sure if I turn up to work tomorrow and do half my job for a day someone will soon pull me up on it. Life's not fair and these parasites need reminding they're being paid a fortune that they negotiated so earn it!

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Didn't us Arsenal fans all say the same about Walcott Gibbs chambers jenkinson ramsey wilshere???? None have really got to the level expected but certainly have reached the level of pay!!! Football is a harsh world now fans expect success if he's not good enough get me someone who is simple as that. Let's be honest they play badly and do they ever come out and say they won't accept being paid that week? No they carry on in the dreamland half our players seem to be in most of the time! Pretty sure if I turn up to work tomorrow and do half my job for a day someone will soon pull me up on it. Life's not fair and these parasites need reminding they're being paid a fortune that they negotiated so earn it!

but nearly all young players have bad patches, players tend to be more inconsistent when they are younger. Its his first bad spell at the club and it isnt even that bad, hes just not playing very well. Another season like this and then perhaps he has kind of flopped

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
You can tell that Bellerin is low on confidence at the moment, he just needs a good run of games and goals/assists. I think hes starting to turn it around

yybecause

Formerly known as ArsenaLover
Poor form at the moment, but its his head thats not on the right place now. Does it have anything to do with posible tramsfer or not, we don't know, but he doesnt look concentrated on the game.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Poor form at the moment, but its his head thats not on the right place now. Does it have anything to do with posible tramsfer or not, we don't know, but he doesnt look concentrated on the game.

Someone above mentioned his new contract. Its hard to tell with these things because we dont train with him or know him at all, but a massive wage bump can make a big change to his life and effect the balance. Maybe he needs some adjustment

yybecause

Someone above mentioned his new contract. Its hard to tell with these things because we dont train with him or know him at all, but a massive wage bump can make a big change to his life and effect the balance. Maybe he needs some adjustment
Could easily be that. You give such a young player guaranteed big money for the next 5,6 years (it's his 1st big contract), and sometimes they think like that means they are already at top level, and they start playing theor pen game, not concentrated as before to do the right thing for a team.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Could easily be that. You give such a young player guaranteed big money for the next 5,6 years (it's his 1st big contract), and sometimes they think like that means they are already at top level, and they start playing theor pen game, not concentrated as before to do the right thing for a team.
yeh, it may not even be in an arrogant manner, just subconsiously .
He has seemed a bit distracted, constantly changing his hairstyles lol

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
and yeh he was probably on peanuts compared to what hes on now. He was still earning the same wage he had when he was playing for the u21's unless im mistaken

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
He is still an amazing prospect and will get in form again - but did you guys recon he kind of put a lot of weight on ?

Of course mostly muscles not fat, but he looks way more unmobil than prior. IMO he lost a bit of dynamic

Think he has been good attacking wise lately. Still lacks in execution and crossing. But he is dangerous weapon.

He is still 4-6 years away from his prime and I think there will still be up and downs till then but I think his worst downs are over. He will have a lot of experience next season!

yybecause

One of the very few players that I personally dont get excited about in back 3 system. If we had a left footed Midfielder playing lwb, like Ox is on the right, then ok, but I am not a fan of having 2 fullbacks playing wing backs in that system.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
One of the very few players that I personally dont get excited about in back 3 system. If we had a left footed Midfielder playing lwb, like Ox is on the right, then ok, but I am not a fan of having 2 fullbacks playing wing backs in that system.
when bellerin is on full form and confidence, he is a very good attacker who can even actually score goals and create assists

yybecause

when bellerin is on full form and confidence, he is a very good attacker who can even actually score goals and create assists

No one is denying that. I actually love him when he gets close to the goal, and is not hugging the line. But its all about the balance. If we are to play 3 Cb's, and have Bellerin and Kolasinac as wingbacks, it wont work every game. We are losing a midfielder in that system and we'll struggle to dominate and create. They are fullbacks and are not used or skilled to do much while we create as they'll make simple passes and try to hurt the opposition off the ball. It gets easier to close us down, both them, and the rest of the team.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
No one is denying that. I actually love him when he gets close to the goal, and is not hugging the line. But its all about the balance. If we are to play 3 Cb's, and have Bellerin and Kolasinac as wingbacks, it wont work every game. We are losing a midfielder in that system and we'll struggle to dominate and create. They are fullbacks and are not used or skilled to do much while we create as they'll make simple passes and try to hurt the opposition off the ball. It gets easier to close us down, both them, and the rest of the team.

yh, i think a top CM is needed too. that can really help create chances and energy in our attacks. I hope this decent Ramsey form doesnt make Wenger opt to give him more chances. We defintely need a new CM starter, with wilshere/santi injuries as well as ramsey inconsistency

gary collier

On recent performances, if Barca want to pay silly money for him then let him go, hes been awful since their reported interest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom