• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Hector Bellerin (Loan)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
cant find it now but remember reading an article last year on the next Brazilian players to make big moves... so many of the list have now moved including Gabriel to us

Dodo & Emerson I think were mentioned at RB... Dodo looks like he could liven up the right hand side a bit

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
Believe it when I see it. Poch has seen him up loads of times now so knows he's rubbish.
Not convinced either. Arteta seems to be a huge fan of his for a start and if PSG are going for a RB I find it hard to believe that he'd be their first choice considering his wages given some of the other targets they could go for. Think he's on something like £100k a week currently.

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Shame Justin got injured, he would have been my first choice replacement if Bellerin does go. He and his family are all Arsenal supporters as well apparently.

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
Matty Cash anyone?
Seeing a lot more PL games this season due to FPL (and COVID obviously) and I've actually been pleasantly surprised with him whenever I saw Villa. Good shout. No idea what he would cost.

Another player I like is Mazraoui, although he's been struggling with small injuries for the past 1,5 season which has hurt his consistency. Very good on the ball, good frame and solid defensively.

I'm always hesitant to recommend anyone I haven't seen regularly, but another name is Mukiele. I like his profile, but I don't know enough about him. Looks strong and fast, which are obviously good defensive traits, but I don't know how his positioning / footballing ability is. Plays for a proper footballing team, though, so that's hopeful in that regard. Anyone know more about him?

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Could’ve had a replacement lined up in AMN but he’d rather play midfield in a relegation battle.

avenellroad

John Radford’s son
Shame Justin got injured, he would have been my first choice replacement if Bellerin does go. He and his family are all Arsenal supporters as well apparently.

Justin will cost a bomb. His profile is what we need though. Versatile, pace to burn and quality delivery.

Fully in the Bogle camp if Sheffield Utd go down

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Benge continues and say we targeting Lamptey or Aarons as replacement both are upgrades on Hector

Malky

Established Member
Benge continues and say we targeting Lamptey or Aarons as replacement both are upgrades on Hector
I'm not 100% sold on the Lamptey hype, lad looks like a liability in defence, and he's bascially Bellerin 2.0. Would take a chance on Aarons, however.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I'm not 100% sold on the Lamptey hype, lad looks like a liability in defence, and he's bascially Bellerin 2.0. Would take a chance on Aarons, however.
Lamptey would give us alot offensively he better than bellerin in that department defensively yeah he relay on his pace to defend

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Lamptey feels a bit like a young Bellerin, his pace is so exceptional that his game is entirely based on it, meaning he doesn't develop other parts of his game. What happens if that pace disappears. Maybe i'm wrong, but i'm not sure that's the type we need. Also he just signed a new contract, you'd have to spend a lot of money for a guy who's played a handful of PL senior games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom