• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Hector Bellerin (Loan)

Status
Not open for further replies.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
I assume Hakimi is top of our list. But he said he wants to stay at Inter for a long time. Emerson Royal is another good option. We basically want a right back version of Tierney. Someone who's elite going forward.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Not surprised by Hakimi comments why would he ever leave? The deal not happening unless inter in trouble with money.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
I feel in living in an alternate universe to people on here. I don't have a bias against Hector, he's been one of my favourite players of recent years but this season he's been exceptionally poor overall.

His pace, athleticism are shot due to injuries, he's never been great technically or positionally and those flaws are exposed even more due to his lack of athleticism now.

Maybe he could do decent in a lesser paced league like Italy but I'd bite anyone's hand off for £15-20m for Hector this summer.

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
15 to 20m would be massive.
Need to sell Bellerin he isn't what he used to be, not good enough.
Weird to say *he isn't what he used to be* about a guy that just turned 26. Technically he should be entering his prime as a fullback, but somehow it feels like we're talking about someone 32+.

Dude needs to rediscover himself as a footballer, so a move is really the best thing for all parties involved. Even him.

Xln

Get me Jesus on the phone 📲
Weird to say *he isn't what he used to be* about a guy that just turned 26. Technically he should be entering his prime as a fullback, but somehow it feels like we're talking about someone 32+.

Dude needs to rediscover himself as a footballer, so a move is really the best thing for all parties involved. Even him.
All the injuries killed his main attribute: speed. He usually compensated his shortcomings with that

It hurts my eyes seeing him run on the pitch lately, knowing how fast he used to be ffs.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

All the injuries killed his main attribute: speed. He usually compensated his shortcomings with that

It hurts my eyes seeing him run on the pitch lately, knowing how fast he used to be ffs.
He has a lot of miles on those wheels. Sad to see, but he isn't nearly the player he used to be.

Reactions: Xln

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
The rag but may have substance. 35m euro is way too high now though. Think we'll get something more like 25.
Getting rid of him would be a start, if we can get some money on top, it would be a plus. I would say if we can get anything close to 10M it would be a great business for us.

Not sure how any club could watch him and pay 25M, that's not realistic

Goonger

I don't like to talk bad of him, because I like him as a person, but out of a season of cowardly performances, I think his in the big games tops the lot. His lack of confidence, of intensity & aggression & the fear in his play is actually startling.

Iceman10

Established Member
25m would be perfect.
Believe it when I see it, expect every single player to be sold for less than what we should get
If the owners are serious with making amends and putting in their own "investment" they won't make sales too protracted because I have a feeling quite a few sales didn't happen last summer because they were not happy with bids. Tough balancing act, but sales must not delay buys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom