• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Hector Bellerin (Loan)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sebastes

Statbomb Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Wonder if this could play a role in our suggested interest in Martinez. Don't think the player will want to come, but if negotiations are at a standstill it makes sense to look at it from other angles. Bellerin + 40m for Lautaro??

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Fashion comes first for Bellerin, he seems to want to move to 2 cities before cause of that : Milan or Paris. Paris has Hakimi now, so we are stuck with Milan.
Isn’t fashion big in London as well? I thought the cockneys loved fashion

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Wonder if this could play a role in our suggested interest in Martinez. Don't think the player will want to come, but if negotiations are at a standstill it makes sense to look at it from other angles. Bellerin + 40m for Lautaro??

Nah, swap deals rarely ever happened and when they do, it's between Juventus and another broke Italian team.

Sebastes

Statbomb Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Y
Nah, swap deals rarely ever happened and when they do, it's between Juventus and another broke Italian team.
yeah I know. I was thinking of it more as a player+cash deal and as a creative way to try to unlock stalled negotiations and that could be the origin of the rumor. Though I actually think that we’ll see more of it now in the current climate. We’ve already seen Sp**s do a player+cash for Bryan Gil this window

Alexs

It may be time for Hector to leave but I think all this hate is inappropriate. I was very pleased when he made his breakthrough, although not difficult to displace Debuchy and Jenkinson. Super quick, still holds the 40m sprint record at Arsenal I think, and not as technically bad as people make out. He helped us win the FA cup, trouncing Villa and made the PFA team of the year in 2015. Helped us to another FA cup against Chelsea and later another.

Many on this forum have rewritten history, saying he was rubbish before his ruptured ACL. He's a crazy fashion, vegan environmentalist who tweeted Boris to 'F' off. I like him and thank him for his contribution to our club. We've had many far worse.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
They can't force anything we need to sell tell inter to pay up at least 15m or loan with 15m obligation because next season inter will be in better position financially.

Sebastes

Statbomb Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Bellerin + 40m for Lautaro. Gives us room to loan out both Martinelli and Balogun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom