• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

📢 Rumour Hector Bellerin (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

It's a decent deal. He's doing all he can to move as he can't perform for us over a season. After Edu was slamming players for sitting on their big contracts, enjoying life in London and "killing the club" this seems like a simple solution. Hector's been a loyal servant and I wish him well. Get it done Edu.
As posted earlier I think he is one of the players Edu was referring to. He should be one of the easiest to get rid off but still it proves difficult.

For an English team he is home grown. He cost us nothing so hardly like we need to offset a massive transfer fee. 10m to 20m for a 27 year old former Spanish International who counts as home grown he should be seen as a bargain. Yet we can't ship him.

ArsenesCoatMaker

Established Member
As posted earlier I think he is one of the players Edu was referring to. He should be one of the easiest to get rid off but still it proves difficult.

For an English team he is home grown. He cost us nothing so hardly like we need to offset a massive transfer fee. 10m to 20m for a 27 year old former Spanish International who counts as home grown he should be seen as a bargain. Yet we can't ship him.

He's on 100k a week too though. That's 5.2m a year or 26m over 5 years. He's having to half his wage for Betis.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

He's on 100k a week too though. That's 5.2m a year or 26m over 5 years. He's having to half his wage for Betis.
Fekir is on more than that. IMO a 27 year old Spanish international at that price point should still be doable for most teams.

Yes keep one eye on resale value and the other on players that although may depreciate in value can hopefully increase prize money and sponsorship via success - which Bellerin helped deliver with a top 6 finish and a Copa del Ray win.

Kysus

Fekir is on more than that. IMO a 27 year old Spanish international at that price point should still be doable for most teams.

Yes keep one eye on resale value and the other on players that although may depreciate in value can hopefully increase prize money and sponsorship via success - which Bellerin helped deliver with a top 6 finish and a Copa del Ray win.
What does it matter that he was a Spanish international?

He sucks now at football which makes him fairly worthless

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻

I wonder if we're holding out for £5m just yo be pedantic. Hector Haa apparently agreed a reduced wage. No reason for this to drag on. I'd be surprised if Edu was referring to Hector who clearly isn't trying to sit on his contract and wasn't here and failing to contribute last season. Who knows?

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Never thought we would be cancelling a 27 year old Bellerin's contract, back in like 2017.

Real shame what injuries have done to him.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Never thought we would be cancelling a 27 year old Bellerin's contract, back in like 2017.

Real shame what injuries have done to him.

I mean, the guy was playing fine for Betis we can't blame all this on his injury.

A mixture of Edu selling anyone in their twenties being impossible for him and Bellein only really wanting to play for Betis has lead to this contract cancellation.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
If he does that then fair play. Even tho i preferred we get 10M because he had good loan.

Halcyon Daze

He wants Betis, we don’t want him, and we want to save on his wages. Feels like a clean break, let’s move on. Hardly other clubs queuing up with decent transfer fees.

Otherwise, he sits on his ar$e whilst pocketing £110k a week.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Still after Betis selling 2 players for 30M. We should force them to give us 10M or close that at least

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom