• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

📢 Rumour Hector Bellerin (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Entropics

Established Member

Player:Saka
Arsenal need to set a final price and date for Bellerin: Betis completes deal to pay a nominal fee by August 11th or all three parties move on. Bellerin can then consider other offers or fulfill his contract at Arsenal. We need to take a stand and stop giving players away for free. Arsenal is rich enough to absorb his salary for one more year to make a point.

That doesn't matter at all when Bellerin seems willing to pay himself just to cancel the contract and escape Arsenal.

ASIF

Betis either pay up or we make hector play with the reserves for a season..We have to set an example and stop being blackmailed by players to let them go for free..

daron christie

Betis either pay up or we make hector play with the reserves for a season..We have to set an example and stop being blackmailed by players to let them go for free..
I agree but this last clear out of players with no one wanting to pay up for them just shows the mess Arteta inherited

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳
If he wants real betis so bad and they refuse to offer anything (despite the deals they have going on in the background) why doesn't he pay his own transfer fee.

Problem is become the norm with all the last of the emery and Wenger gen at the club so they expect the free transfer now

Nunowoolmez

Established Member
Multiple sources reporting this. Looks like we're letting him walk for free.
Good. Another space vacated. Hopefully Mari next.

No noise for Ainsley, Nelson, Pepe or Runarsson.

How on earth can we be looking for a RW when we have 4 others at the club? I guess Pepe & Nelson might be used for cups & EL..

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Good. Another space vacated. Hopefully Mari next.

No noise for Ainsley, Nelson, Pepe or Runarsson.

How on earth can we be looking for a RW when we have 4 others at the club? I guess Pepe & Nelson might be used for cups & EL..
Pepe is the loser of all this we going to sign winger anyway Nelson and AMN Runarson likely gone before window close

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard

Brilliant news! Only thing that could top this news would be signing Messi. Good riddance!

Celebration GIF by Booksmart

Excited Season 2 GIF by The Office

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom