• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

📢 Rumour Hector Bellerin (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Would love him to get his dream move to Barca, would deserve it after how well he served us.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

I was delighted to wake up & see this thread had an update. Alas, it's not Betis which means we're stuck with him.

I'd never advocate it but as he's a player I never liked I'd gladly terminate his contract just to see the back of him.

He's the epitome of a bygone era that had us labeled as a "Soft touch". One I'm thankful is now dead & buried.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
We’re in talks to terminate his contract 🤣 This club is like a parody of itself by this point

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

The banter era is nearly at the end mate no issue here.

Meh Kinda GIF by Cultura

With Edteta I still think there's some ways to go ngl.

MikeVinna

Established Member
We’re not going to miss him. He’s been a faithful servant. We didn’t buy him for crazy money. Just let him go to free up space/wages.

KrissKringle

Reinventing VAR 😡
How has no one aside from those broke ass mfs from Betis put up an offer for him? Not even the newly promoted teams, ffs. :lol:

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

How has no one aside from those broke ass mfs from Betis put up an offer for him? Not even the newly promoted teams, ffs. :lol:

He's a mediocre fullback whose best mediocre days are behind him.

We should just incinerate his contract & have him **** off for good!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom