• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

📢 Rumour Hector Bellerin (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Shame how Bellerin's career turned out with his injuries etc. Clearly remember when he burst on to the scene and genuinely looked like a potential world class RB. Feels like the injuries just halted the development of his overall game and regressed his insane physical tools.

Don’t think it would be a stretch to say he fell out of love with Arsenal / football which also contributed.

Admitted that he found injuries tough, believe he starting drink during the recovery. Then he slightly criticised AFTV and rather than the majority of fans have his back everyone just piled on.

ArsenesCoatMaker

Established Member
Shame how Bellerin's career turned out with his injuries etc. Clearly remember when he burst on to the scene and genuinely looked like a potential world class RB. Feels like the injuries just halted the development of his overall game and regressed his insane physical tools.

Bellerin at his peak had Walcott level pace and stamina for days. He was never technically a good football player so when he lost his pace he became very ordinary.

SK___

edu will screw this up by asking for too much & btec hec will be welcomed back as part of the squad

MaraDon

Wants you to learn about football
He had everything, a very modern RB, the qualities that you wanted.
A shame really, because he is also a really likeable guy.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

Good riddance,totally out of his depth for many years at this level.

Well said. Can never get the image of him bouncing off Grealish like a squash ball of a wall from my head.

Absolute embarrassment to this club that this flake was ever a part of it.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
From his Instagram post yesterday doesn't seem he returning to Betis . But i hope for him they buy him he enjoyed his time there.

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

People here may think I'm crazy but I really wouldn't mind Bellerin staying for another year if he can't move their permanently. He's been very loyal to us over the years & he's probably better then Cedric as backup RB to Tomiyasu. Look at how much better our corners were when Saka & Ødegaard took them over Cedric haha.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
People here may think I'm crazy but I really wouldn't mind Bellerin staying for another year if he can't move their permanently. He's been very loyal to us over the years & he's probably better then Cedric as backup RB to Tomiyasu. Look at how much better our corners were when Saka & Ødegaard took them over Cedfic haha.
just re-watch the last 2 season Bellerin was with us he was so out of his depth that Cedric took his place. his ACL destroyed his career here because he was going to be starter here for years to come.

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

just re-watch the last 2 season Bellerin was with us he was so out of his depth that Cedric took his place. his ACL destroyed his career here because he was going to be starter here for years to come.
Yeah sorry mate but myself personally I'd much rather Bellerin over Cedric. Not every supporter is going to agree hence why I said what I said before.

Malky

Established Member
Edu might aswel continue the trend and them have him for nothing, he's ****ing terrible.

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

He is only at his peak age, give him another year with us despite his injury, I reckon he'd be a much better backup RB for us for years to come. If he's ACL can completely improve then he can certainly be a lot better then Cedric imo.

Barry

Definitely Not An Old Poster
I think Cedric is ok as a backup to be honest. Agree with you @Yousif Arsenal - Bellerin was half the player after he lost his explosive pace.

Barry

Definitely Not An Old Poster
No Cedric is not good backup we need to upgrade as quick as possible he offer nothing much
Yeah it's not going to be a popular opinion but I don't see back up right back as a priority particularly.

Tomi is class as our starter and (for me) Cedric is fine as a backup. We've also got White who can play there when we need more of a presence. Although he gets trashed quite a bit on here, any player who comes in as back up is unlikely to be a massive jump up in quality.

I'd rather spend our budget elsewhere personally. Hickey is quite tempting because of his versatility on both flanks - but even then you take a gamble on whether he can adjust to the league. Norton-Cuffy may well be able to deputise next season if he keeps developing.

Sebastes

Statbomb Merchant
Trusted ⭐

No Cedric is not good backup we need to upgrade as quick as possible he offer nothing much
Agree but with the business we need to do it’s better to focus funds elsewhere and let Cedric continue as cover for Tomi. He’s played enough games this season for him to be settled and our chances of qualifying for CL doesn’t stand or fall with him, just like they didn’t this year. Better to provide substantial upgrades elsewhere and then go big for a rb that benches Tomi next year.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
05-A55-AF7-7-A73-43-B9-B4-A5-E0-B48-EBA3-D63.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom