• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

📢 Rumour Hector Bellerin (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
These big wages stop us from getting good money Bellerin had very good season and still in his middle 20's we should get 15M if not for his big wages.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

I don’t blame betis or bellerin. They seen the club cancel contracts over and over. No reason not to try. What they gonna do? Keep bellerin?

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
I like Hector and think a move away will be good for him. I'm not sure if he can handle the PL after injury or if he'll want to be backup but he's been slaughterd for his performances so it's probably best to cut ties. At least Fiorentina have money

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Yeah, **** that.

Think Porto want to buy Cedric, sell him and Bellerin as back up.

Hector isn't the player he once was, but is still good enough for a back up role...great Arsenal man too.

We REALLY need to stop giving players away for free, ffs :lol:

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
He’s linked with a few other clubs, shouldn’t have to cancel the contract.

6gunner

This is how real markets work. A commodity (in this case Hector) is only worth what someone will pay for it. If someone else makes an offer then his value is established, if not then his value is also established. The question the club have is is he worth something to us as a backup to Tomy if no one makes that offer. To me I’d much rather play him than Cedric.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

Oh God. This what happen when you cancel contracts.

It's really hard to pay 10M? these clubs can't be that broken.

They're not broke. Like every other club, they know that Arsenal, with the current feckless regime in charge, are a joke & can be taken for a ride.

What I'd give to have someone like David Dein back in charge again 😭

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
Yeah, **** that.

Think Porto want to buy Cedric, sell him and Bellerin as back up.

Hector isn't the player he once was, but is still good enough for a back up role...great Arsenal man too.

We REALLY need to stop giving players away for free, ffs :lol:
Next rumour... Porto want Arsenal to cancel Cedric contract so they can get him on a free.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
If I were Arsenal I would call Betis out and say Bellerin wants to make the move. We are happy for him to leave but Betis value Bellerin, who was a vital part of the Copa del Rey win at €0. Therefore a deal can't be done.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

This is how real markets work. A commodity (in this case Hector) is only worth what someone will pay for it. If someone else makes an offer then his value is established, if not then his value is also established. The question the club have is is he worth something to us as a backup to Tomy if no one makes that offer. To me I’d much rather play him than Cedric.
Not that simple. You have a player who only want to return to his home club and has no motivation to be here. Cedric is not great. But he gives his all and the difference between him and current bellerin is minimum right now. And that’s a motivated bellerin. A depressed hippie is not someone you want to keep

Mudi

Remembering those days that Barca wanted to give £40m for this clown and we rejected his return several times.

RacingPhoton

Established Member
Betis are a bunch of idiots. All they need to do is to let Hector back to join squad and ask him fight with Mikel. Then we will not only give out Heccy for free, we will also give him his salary.

But seriously though, as someone mentioned above, it all depends on competing offers. We shouldn't rush to give him away on free. We need to wait for a month at least and see if he gets any offer and then use it against Betis.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
It's a lot harder for clubs abroad to match to match the wages on offer in England. I think Betis are doing the sensible thing here from their point of view.

Depending on how desperate Hector is to leave I could see a half way point being met where he maybe takes a reduced salary with a 5-10m transfer fee.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom