• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

📢 Rumour Hector Bellerin (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malky

Established Member
His only standout attribute was his pace, but since his injury he's nowhere near that quick.
He also can't defend to save his life, plus he's worse on the ball than Cedric. Getting £10M would be incredible for such a limited player.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
There's no way I can believe we'll get £10m for Bellerin, given his wages, the fact he's only got one year left on his contract and the level of club that probably wants him.

He's done here but I'd have no issue letting him leave on a free a season early if that's what he wants to get him to the club he wants to be at. He's been a good servant to the club and seems to still be on good terms.

Entropics

Established Member

Player:Saka
Rumours about Atleti not being able to register new players though

I don't see him leaving Spain tbh, seems he became quite popular there for his looks. Might probably force a loan out of us when nobody offers what we want.

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
Atlético are terrible buyers, remember how they sold Costa to Chelsea and bought the busted version back for almost double. Resistable force vs movable object here, be interesting to see who's the one to get fleeced in this deal.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Sounds like the Juranovic venture was short lived. Good news :)

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Rumours about Atleti not being able to register new players though

I don't see him leaving Spain tbh, seems he became quite popular there for his looks. Might probably force a loan out of us when nobody offers what we want.
What wrong with Spanish clubs? Do they have children's run thier clubs? How can't you register players ffs

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Atlético are terrible buyers, remember how they sold Costa to Chelsea and bought the busted version back for almost double. Resistable force vs movable object here, be interesting to see who's the one to get fleeced in this deal.
They trying to act rich but they in massive debt too if I'm not wrong.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

Rather keep this guy (if he avoids using the club to market his private political opinions) than Cedric.
He seems desperate to leave but it depends if Edu is happy to let him go for nothing or not. He'll probably get confused and pay a club to take him

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Another player want to play at certain club but they have no desire to pay money.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
It’s crazy how often I click the threads of players like Bellerin, Torreira and Mari and see a tweet about a club ‘coming short’, asking for a loan with option to buy, or any other broke boy bullshit.

I don’t know why I bother clicking on these guys, it’s always bad news.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom