• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

📢 Rumour Hector Bellerin (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
Maybe it’s because our manager didn’t publicly advertise how **** Iwobi and Ox were nor they were completely frozen out in terms of game time. No such luck now.

Also, there was this pandemic that ****ed up the financials of all the clubs in Europe but I suppose you’re one of those who just refuse to take that into account at all, since for some weird reason a narrative in which Arsenal are the worst run club on Earth is much more appealing to you than the much more accurate narrative of us having the worst timing of a guy like Sanllehi roaming free, making **** deals/contracts just before a global pandemic hits.
You've made a lot of assumptions here. You should've read the Saliba thread on my views on how the club was affected by the pandemic.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
That's worth discussing. Either our rejects leave with their reputation destroyed or they get all sassy and go public with their desire to play in a particular league and particular club. The latter issue should be curbed somehow.

Leno is a shocker though. 10M is a joke for a keeper like him.
Our players go on loan to clubs with no money. We ask for silly fees for players we have no interest in playing. We pritect the value of pkayers that have little to none. Don't underestimate the effect our poor performances have had. Almost every week, a different player is canned and collectively under Arteta, not many haven't looked consistently poor. Leno's low figure is down to no Europe, those three horror losses at the start of the season, having one good game and immediately being benched for an injured and under par Ramsdale. We're lucky to get such a high fee tbh

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Maybe it’s because our manager didn’t publicly advertise how **** Iwobi and Ox were nor they were completely frozen out in terms of game time. No such luck now.

Also, there was this pandemic that ****ed up the financials of all the clubs in Europe but I suppose you’re one of those who just refuse to take that into account at all, since for some weird reason a narrative in which Arsenal are the worst run club on Earth is much more appealing to you than the much more accurate narrative of us having the worst timing of a guy like Sanllehi roaming free, making **** deals/contracts just before a global pandemic hits.
The pandemic has undoubtedly had a bad effect on financials but then you look at Forest buying players at a higher price that we have been offered for any of our surplus. The cancelling of contracts, payoffs and mothballing hits us hard now. 15m will be the highest offer we get for any surplus player imo. In fact, Leno's sale might even be the most lucrative. The club have somehow got it wrong every which way

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Who are Real Betis' main rival?

Give Hector to them for free, **** Betis.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Who are Real Betis' main rival?

Give Hector to them for free, **** Betis.
Sevilla. Doubt they’d go for him when they have Argentina’s first choice RB and Jesus Navas as back up.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Fair enough, give him to Mugatu's fashion/assassination organisation for free then.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
Just take the money on offer.

What's the point in quibbling over a couple of million. He clearly only wants to go to Betis. We don't have the leverage here.

Hector's always done right by us and spoke well of the club. I can live with us losing out on £2m or whatever.

TakeChillPill

Established Member
Just take the money on offer.

What's the point in quibbling over a couple of million. He clearly only wants to go to Betis. We don't have the leverage here.

Hector's always done right by us and spoke well of the club. I can live with us losing out on £2m or whatever.
Done is right? He's been on £100k a week and turned to turd as a player. As a matter of fact he's actually conned the club by forgetting how to play play football and loosing a his athleticism.

Blood on the Tracks

Trusted ⭐

Done is right? He's been on £100k a week and turned to turd as a player. As a matter of fact he's actually conned the club by forgetting how to play play football and loosing a his athleticism.

You can't blame a player for picking up a career altering injury which is what destroyed him physically.

It's not like he's just sat around here happy to pick up his wages till his contract expires. He actively wants to leave. We should help him do so as far as I'm concerned as long as we get a few million out of it.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Looks like yet another player we've run down to a minimal transfer fee.

TakeChillPill

Established Member
You can't blame a player for picking up a career altering injury which is what destroyed him physically.

It's not like he's just sat around here happy to pick up his wages till his contract expires. He actively wants to leave. We should help him do so as far as I'm concerned as long as we get a few million out of it.

It wasn't the injury, he'd had quite a few bad injuries in the past. Its because he became a vegan. Didn't want to harm eggs and milk.

Blood on the Tracks

Trusted ⭐

It wasn't the injury, he'd had quite a few bad injuries in the past. Its because he became a vegan. Didn't want to harm eggs and milk.

I mean Novak Djokovic is a vegan and he's an insane athlete. There are plenty of other high level vegan athletes these days too.

It's really outdated to blame veganism for his drop off in form after he came back from a bad injury.

He was never a great technical defender even in his prime, his great physical attributes covered that. When the injury robbed him of those attributes he got exposed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom