• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

📢 Rumour Hector Bellerin (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

Might as well just cancel his contract. If we not pay him then just do it we'll save 6M.

We dealing with clubs that can't even sign free agents

Entropics

Established Member

Player:Saka
Maybe we're gambling on Hector giving up on Betis and exploring other options

Bit ****ty to do with a player like him for what is not crazy money, but I guess Edu is tired of racking up Ls when selling.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

Bit ****ty to do with a player like him for what is not crazy money, but I guess Edu is tired of racking up Ls when selling.
Its look they need to sell. I expect them to make move after selling William Carvalho.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Might as well just cancel his contract.

Edu right now...

this-is-my-song-my-song.gif

jaystewart

I think a year of no football would be detrimental for him, especially because of the trajectory things have taken for him in recent years. Betis might not want him around in 12 months time.

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
Grind his contract up with some chickpeas and fresh ground pepper and call it a day.

Entropics

Established Member

Player:Saka

Yep, gamble failed

Don't know why Betis worked out so well for him, feel he would have gotten the same treatment he received there in any La Liga club. But good for him moving where he is happy

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
Good lad is Hector, fair play to him for that. Hope it continues to go well for him over there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom