• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Hector Bellerin: Renaissance Man

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice

:lol: :lol: Me and my boys have been laughing at this all afternoon. There's just so much gold in that one clip. He geniunely gets c*ck blocked by the reporter and then they don't even know who he is.

But if you look closely at 0:15 it looks like he gets handed a baggy of something and puts it into his pocket while cautiously looking at the camera :lol: I can't

I know fashion change from generation to generation but how Hector can go out in public looking like that I'll never understand :lol:

Wish he'd shave off that weird little pube moustache too.

I severely doubt Hector was chatting that woman up either. Probably comparing carbon neutral skincare regimes or something.

Last edited:

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

:lol: :lol: Me and my boys have been laughing at this all afternoon. There's just so much gold in that one clip. He geniunely gets c*ck blocked by the reporter and then they don't even know who he is.

But if you look closely at 0:15 it looks like he gets handed a baggy of something and puts it into his pocket while cautiously looking at the camera :lol: I can't
Yooo the baggy bit has killed me. The look he gives the camera after is straight out of a mockumentary. 🤣

Bonus points for trying to move to Winnie Harlow though, you miss 100% of the shots you don't take.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

It was vegan chewing gum mate. Don't get the wrong ideas!

mirrorstare

Great stuff today, good linkup with Ødegaard, accurate crosses, and a vital tackle when Olympiakos were all over us.

We will miss him

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
Should have done some more runs behind the defensive line from Olympiakos. Don't know how often Ödegaard had the ball and waited for Bellerin to make the run.

But despite it, he could have two assists.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I swear he look scared to Attack and make runs he want to get rid of ball quick just cross it.

Pop Tart

Established Member
Thought he had a good game, great cross in the first half for auba header and one In the 2nd half. Made some good challenges, work hard , great work rate. Not saying he is the answer but of of his better outings

Legend14

Established Member
Thought he had a good game, great cross in the first half for auba header and one In the 2nd half. Made some good challenges, work hard , great work rate. Not saying he is the answer but of of his better outings
Low bar. He basically didn’t do anything to hurt us.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
All i want from Bellerin is make decision in final 3rd because other fullbacks would love the amount of times they have chance to put good cross or cut back or even take shots.

say yes

forum master baiter
Yep, was a good game from him. Could / should have had two assists, and his pressing was crucial for our first goal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom