• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Hector Bellerin: Renaissance Man

Status
Not open for further replies.

Weliveinacrazyworld

A very, very well known member
Another great match from Cedric today against Tottenham, which increases the chances of Bellerin getting sold this summer.

You love to see it

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Once Bellerin heads to Barcelona, within a year, we’ll be seeing your nostalgia posts about Bellerin and his class. :lol:

Hector "2016 team of the year, we didn't know what we had" Bellerin...can feel it now :drool:

He was very good at one point and seems a good bloke, good Arsenal man too...just after the double leg injuries, he looks so bad now...would be happy for him to go, tbh.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Hm I mean no one's under the illusion he's a world beater but I'd say Hector will be disappointed not to get into this squad, Pedro Porro and (presumably) Eric Garcia as the RB options? He's better than them surely.

Also you look at it and the Spain squad isn't as frightening as it used to be, looks a bit ordinary tbh.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Hm I mean no one's under the illusion he's a world beater but I'd say Hector will be disappointed not to get into this squad, Pedro Porro and (presumably) Eric Garcia as the RB options? He's better than them surely.

Also you look at it and the Spain squad isn't as frightening as it used to be, looks a bit ordinary tbh.

No because he been awful lately. He don't deserve call up.

ThePortugueseGunner

I actually think that Porro deserved this call-up. He's been of Sporting's best players throughout the season and really looks like a freigh train on the right, under the coach's 3-4-3 formation. I don't know if he can have that kind of impact in a formation with 4 defenders, but right now, and with Carvajal out of the picture, I think he deserved to be called to the Spanish squad - a well-deserved reward.

Last edited:

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Coffin Dancing GIF

Camus

Trusted ⭐
If we're actively trying to shift Bellerin and looking for a replacement then be prepared to get peanuts for him. 3 years ago when his stock was higher than it currently is and both Barca and Juve desperately wanted him the most we could muster in terms of a bidding was was 40million, neither club were willing to even go 5million higher and meet our 45million asking price.

We'll be lucky to get 20-25million for him now.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
If we're actively trying to shift Bellerin and looking for a replacement then be prepared to get peanuts for him. 3 years ago when his stock was higher than it currently is and both Barca and Juve desperately wanted him the most we could muster in terms of a bidding was was 40million, neither club were willing to even go 5million higher and meet our 45million asking price.

We'll be lucky to get 20-25million for him now.
20m for our third choice RB?
share kiss GIF

mirrorstare

Everyone in the match thread was throwing **** at him today, but then he was subbed off and voila, nothing really improved.

Think that sums up his season

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
I don't get the hate for him tbh. He's lost a lot of his physicality so defensively he has to be careful but he kept trying to drive us forward and wS unlucky not to get an assist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom