• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Hector Bellerin: Renaissance Man

Status
Not open for further replies.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Big season ahead for Bellerin. Still the top dog at RB despite his injury but has yet to even touch his best form yet. It will be interesting to see how he adapts to Arteta.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

bellerinlmfw.jpg

an-intensive-analysis-of-hector-bellerin-s-most-questionable-looks.png

20180913-The18-Image-Hector-Bellerin-Fashion.jpg

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard

If hes our starting RB next season we stand no chance of getting top 4. Opponents will do as they do in every match we start Bellerin; will target him and look to exploit the space he leaves behind him, which they have done in the past numerous seasons.

If AMN and Chambers aren't ahead of Bellerin in the RB pecking order (even Cedric should be too) then serious questions need to be asked about Arteta.

Already was responsible for us getting knocked out of EL. Has produced 3 maybe 4 half decent peformances in 3 seasons? It's another Jenkinson, just not PL level but atleast Jenkinson gave 100%.

Last edited:

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
He needs to get fully fit and Arteta needs to coach him one on one. Big season for him but he's a player I love and I want him to do well for us. Ironically, that crunching tackle from Christensen may finally give him confidence in his body again.

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
I think the best thing Arteta can do is to simplify his game. The infield fullback doesn’t work with Hector. He’s far too technically limited to do that. The best thing for him is to be a touch line fullback. He seriously needs to hit the gym though if he wants to be here long term.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard

We are used to seeing these unprofessional acts from Bellerin now. Like the time he kept video himself getting pissed with Arsenal fans on hoilday all summer long and came back into the season out of shape and heavily overweight. Took Bellerin about 10 weeks into the season to shift the beer belly and lost his pace ever since ( Bellerin fan girls pretend its from his injury but he lost his pace a year before that).

Last edited:
Reactions: A_G

Plutarch

I disagree with these negative assessments of Bellerin. He's a good, effective, athletic full back and I like him in the team.

KrissKringle

Reinventing VAR 😡
That's why he's such a gimp at RB. Puffing too many fags and his lungs aren't up to snuff anymore. Sell now!!
9pk45n6qo6i51.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom