• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Hector Bellerin: Renaissance Man

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
He is average he robbed a good assist because of ridiculous Var decision but desperate need of better rb

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Thought he done alright, should of had a assist. He is good going forward at times but is not consistent and confident enough. Decent passing game. Defensively has always been his problem.

Bit of a scapegoat imo
Some people use him as scapegoat i agree but for me specially coming back from injury he been average

Pop Tart

Established Member
Some people use him as scapegoat i agree but for me specially coming back from injury he been average
I thought post lockdown end of last season he played quite well.
This season he has been average,maybe that the injuries little bit.

Of course we should strive to want better players and if he does leave I will not see him as a failure here unlike some.

Probably best to get rid of all the Wenger players anyway.

Lidl_Reed

Wants a new name
My man Heccy knows what's up. Posting an Arsène quote to come out against the ESL. He's right. COME BACK Arsène! REPLACE THIS LOSER ARTETA! GET KROENKE TO SELL! WE LOVE YOU AND WE LOVE HECCY

mirrorstare

The soul of this club, my club.

Stepping up after the brainless comments from our brainless captain and the pathetic silence from our pathetic manager.

Majora

Glad he spoke up but you feel it was only after the safety of seeing so many others do the same. The overall silence from Arsenal on this has been unsurprising but disappointing

GoonerJay24

Stepping up after the brainless comments from our brainless captain and the pathetic silence from our pathetic manager.
I don't like Arteta as manager but he didn't have a press conference today.

Throughout this whole situation, it doesn't sit right with me the way people are scathing Arsenal at every opportunity; moreso than the other clubs seemingly.

Something isn't right.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba

Game Show Wof GIF by ABC Network

Weliveinacrazyworld

A very, very well known member
Predictably, has a good game and nothing is said!

He’s still our best RB. He’s still a better option than Chambers. He’s been nowhere near as bad as many make out. Start him Thursday.

Deal. With. it.
Even if you consider him to be our best RB, he's still average af and needs to be sold.

If we want to go back to our best and start challenging for the Premier League title again, we need someone better than Bellerin.

Leo_ense_

AnthonyG Survivor
Still remember the day I saw Hector in the smoking area of Maddox club a few years ago when I was leaving. He was begging a solid 6.5/10 to come home with him, she rejected his advances.

Still Hector in.

SK___

Predictably, has a good game and nothing is said!

He’s still our best RB. He’s still a better option than Chambers. He’s been nowhere near as bad as many make out. Start him Thursday.

Deal. With. it.
force feed your gf a ribeye before the game & I will

SK___

Still remember the day I saw Hector in the smoking area of Maddox club a few years ago when I was leaving. He was begging a solid 6.5/10 to come home with him, she rejected his advances.

Still Hector in.
maddox full of massive hoes
she didn’t know who he was

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Chambers was poor against Villareal in the first leg. I say play Bellerin depending on the the winger in front of him.

Its been proven that Bellerin and Pepe don’t work, so if he’s playing RW for Saka LB then play Cedric or Chambers.

However the most likely outcome is we still play Saka RW. In that case then I actually want Bellerin to play, he’s been criticised so much that he is now actually underrated by Arsenal fans :lol:. He definitely should leave in the summer but in my opinion he’s the best traditional RB we have, in terms of overlapping and getting to the by line. We are missing that because we played two central players at fullback against Villareal in the first leg, hardly pinned back their fullbacks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom