• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Hector Bellerin: Renaissance Man

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Same way I was sad when Giroud left despite not being a fan is the same way I’ll be sad when Hector leaves. Unlike Giroud he was actually one of our own as well, always a special attachment to those guys.

I know what you mean...felt very sad when Podolski left, even though he wasn't very good...a past it and injury prone Wilshere leaving broke my heart too.

One of the best feelings I have ever had as a fan, was seeing Sagna win his first trophy with us after 7 years, on his last game...great moment.

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
I know what you mean...felt very sad when Podolski left, even though he wasn't very good...a past it and injury prone Wilshere leaving broke my heart too.

Imagine going out to nightclubs with this guy and/or him still being with us when they got caught with the hippy crack. Would've loved to be in on that rager. :lol:

b9UA6UH5F5zqVcZC7f10ytpBXzizgx9MKmZYECEJc2o.jpg

kash2

More Consistent Than Arteta
8 yrs as a pro with Arsenal and he is just 26. Played and won 3 FA cup finals. Fair to say there is much more to come. Great player who at one point made the PL team of the year and not afraid to speak his mind. Which is why he most probably will leave. Best of luck.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

damn that's pretty sad
It sounds very overblown, at least the way the Mail reported it. Granted I was perhaps a bit facetious, and I do not doubt that it was mentally rough, but "turned to drink" sounded like he was about to end up like Sansom or Gascoigne.

I guess that is just the way media reports things these days. He is a Arsenal through and through, but we have needed a right back for some time. He has never quite been the same after that injury.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
It sounds very overblown, at least the way the Mail reported it. Granted I was perhaps a bit facetious, and I do not doubt that it was mentally rough, but "turned to drink" sounded like he was about to end up like Sansom or Gascoigne.

I guess that is just the way media reports things these days. He is a Arsenal through and through, but we have needed a right back for some time. He has never quite been the same after that injury.

I think Prince Harry gave an interview recently where he was like "I'd be drinking a week's worth just on a Friday and Saturday"...and I kinda thought, dude that just sounds like regular British binge drinking. Maybe that's alcoholism in California, but not here, pal.

Not to diminish the mental health problems though, must be very rough for players with long injuries, a lot of existential dread I imagine.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
He's finished. But he can still build his career though. Serie A would suit him perfectly tbh. Guys like Ashley young went there and won the league.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Really hope marotta not was watching today because at this rate even loan plus option he won't accept it.

Bellerin is finished here all pre season i watched him he didn't look good and clearly he not fully committed he asked to leave and i don't blame him but that not our fault nobody is paying money

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
If we want Lautaro Martinez, we can offer Bellerin plus money. I like him but his time with us is over and that deal seems simple if a price can be agreed.

mirrorstare

The influencer here is not Bellerin, it's DT who's male insecurity shtick successfully made Bellerin the most hated man at this club

Like Xhaka he's a key member of the team, as disinterested as he is atm. He's still the soul of this club, and his disinterest with the current regime couldn't be a better reflection of the state of Arsenal atm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom