• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Hector Bellerin: The B's Knee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
He was crying the other day on his Vlog because he had pain in his knee ffs... Reckons it was a 'setback' :lol: No, Hec, it's called a ****ing ACL reconstruction, lad.

Malky

Established Member
He was crying the other day on his Vlog because he had pain in his knee ffs... Reckons it was a 'setback' :lol: No, Hec, it's called a ****ing ACL reconstruction, lad.
Crying on his Vlog? FFS. That along with being vegan, his modeling obsession, man bun sporting and his ***** tash (that he's thankfully shaved off)
That's our starting RB, :rolleyes: we used to have Lauren - an intimidating nutter, proper hard man type.

carlito'sway

Established Member
Not sure where to post this Article but since it was also recommended by Hector B, it may be appropriate here and i am bumping his thread. In any case, it is a powerful and courageous essay from Kyle Korver on the NBA, Race and Privilege. Must read! Respect Kyle!

Plutarch

I posted here earlier about Bellerin's excellent statement on abortion rights. But now that post, and the posts following it, have been moved to the 'general chit-chat' forum. Why is this? There are plenty of other things posted in players threads which don't relate directly to football. There are many posts here about Bellerin's clothes and so on. So why can't a post be made in this thread about his own direct words supporting abortion rights for women?

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
I posted here earlier about Bellerin's excellent statement on abortion rights. But now that post, and the posts following it, have been moved to the 'general chit-chat' forum. Why is this? There are plenty of other things posted in players threads which don't relate directly to football. There are many posts here about Bellerin's clothes and so on. So why can't a post be made in this thread about his own direct words supporting abortion rights for women?
his willingness to speak up on subjects most sportsmen would shy away from is part of his character, and he is to me a breath of fresh air in the way he engages with topical issues, and stands up for colleagues when others are too afraid to

he would make a much better role model for young men than most of the vapid 'would be's' who flood social media with their self-obsessed outpourings, which is another reason why he should be given a prominent place on this forum

9jagooner

and here he is headlining the Guardian's online news page - not many footballers achieve that

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...calls-on-sport-to-oppose-alabama-abortion-ban

He needs to be careful on how he makes his comments though especially in this world where people only want to make headlines.

I personally do not support abortion though at the end of the day, it's still down to the woman to decide what she does with her body, however, taking the life of a formed human is not something I will support.

Anyways, back to Hector. Looking forward to seeing him back in the team and in form next season. However, with Unai bringing in Leichsteiner last season, do you guys think he'll bring in another right back despite Ainsley's performance this season?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom