• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Hector Bellerin: The B's Knee

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Man he never really had injury problems before then got 2 bad injuries one after another, hope he doesn’t become injury prone now but we’ve seen how they story goes before.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Call me a flipflop but I'm starting to miss Hector. Been harsh on him and will have to be patient when he gets back but you have to say we look a whole lot stronger in an attacking sense when he is on the pitch.

OSBK

Established Member
Call me a flipflop but I'm starting to miss Hector. Been harsh on him and will have to be patient when he gets back but you have to say we look a whole lot stronger in an attacking sense when he is on the pitch.

From october to his injury last season he was the best bellerin we have seen. Hope we get a fully recovered bellerin back.

Aevi

Hale End FC
Really good interview with Bellerin in this Ornstein podcast. Starts around 18:30. Genuinely impressed by this guy as a person.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sounds/play/p07k1h7q
He's a good guy and seems to have a brain in him. You can see in that in both his actions and his words.

I hope to see him back soon, I miss seeing him both on and off the pitch. Besides the occasional vlog update he's been a bit off the radar. Which seems to be a good thing, looks like he's taking advantage of the injury to explore avenues outside of football, that can be quite healthy.

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
He's a good guy and seems to have a brain in him. You can see in that in both his actions and his words.

I hope to see him back soon, I miss seeing him both on and off the pitch. Besides the occasional vlog update he's been a bit off the radar. Which seems to be a good thing, looks like he's taking advantage of the injury to explore avenues outside of football, that can be quite healthy.
he certainly comes across as someone who would have made it in life in some other capacity had he not been a footballer

it wouldn't surprise me if he ended up in politics

Bobby the no1 gooner

Ya'll need Jesus

In what way is he a good guy? I'm curious to know why you think that.

Bobby the no1 gooner

Ya'll need Jesus
I obviously don't know the guy personally but he seems to try and use his position of influence to spread positive messages. The way he comes across is also more genuine and well-spoken than you get with other footballers.
Ok. I can see that he comes across more particularly than other players. But his message on humanity is nothing more than a liberal way of thinking. He supports do as you want as long as you are happy no? Like women having abortions to suit their lifestyles.

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
Ok. I can see that he comes across more particularly than other players. But his message on humanity is nothing more than a liberal way of thinking. He supports do as you want as long as you are happy no? Like women having abortions to suit their lifestyles.
Why bring this up?

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
It does not 'offend' me, it annoys me though. I don't want to talk about this **** on a football forum. Yet you bring it up because you don't like him because he's 'liberal' (or: supports a woman's right to choose and have control over her own body) unlike your anti-women point of view informed by a nonsense religion that says life begins at conception, whatever that means.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom