• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Hello Arsenal and Henry fans. Did anyone play Fifa 07

mohsintp

[i][b][size=5][color=orange]Hello everybody :cry:
Are you all great Henry and Arsenal fans? If yes I'm one among you. Henry is a great personality. How easily he scores goals. 8)
Did anyone play EA Fifa 2007. Its great, Fantastic, Fabulous, etc. How will be the Fifa 3000 if 2007 is this much good.

Expecting reply from all. :shock:

My e-mail ID is [email=mohsintp@gmail.com]mohsintp@gmail.com[/email]
:D
[email=mhsnmohamad@yahoo.co.in]mhsnmohamad@yahoo.co.in[/email]

My wesite [url=http://www.mohsinmohamad.blogspot.com]www.mohsinmohamad.blogspot.com[/url]

[url=http://www.chottagames.blogspot.com]www.chottagames.blogspot.com[/url]

[url=http://www.malayaly.blogspot.com]www.malayaly.blogspot.com[/url]

Warm regards

Mohsin Mohamad[/color][/size][/b]

11vanpersie

umm the point is not to email you, but to post replys to your post like i am doing, yes i agree i like fifa but not many people on here agree with me, and favor pro evo!!! personaly i will get pro evo probably and enjoy both :)

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
I am also a Fifa man, will not care about the fact that there is only 6-7 leagues for the 360 version

Harding

i am a pro man! but i think that may change after seein how fifa plays, looks and sounds on the 360......my aligience to the konami guys is fadding!

Harding

hard to explain my friend, previous fifa titles just didnt feel like football.........its a bizzare thing too say but pro has always seemed a bit truer to me.......but thats all about to change

11vanpersie

prefer fifa always have done, i think its more like football because of the team names some in pro evo are just like north london, which isnt arsenal cos it could be any team in north london and fifa has all the sponsors and things it just feels more real., thats my opinion anyway!

go49oner

Established Member
i played FIFA 07 yesterday at my mate house and i gotta say is very enjoyable, but only for the first 2 hours, after that you will be bored to death playin it.

I was hopig that Fifa 2007 would be different and finally put an end to the ''robotics'' movements. I was wrong!
In a few words ... imagine Fifa 2006 but with more leagues , better management of your team . That's all! I will just wait for Pro Evolution Soccer 6. The best football game ever!!! Fifa can't even be compared with PES . It's like in PES even if you play it for 2 year , you will score new goals , learn new tricks etc. In Fifa everything is programmed. For example if i go there , i will score. if i go too close but not curve there is no way to score . In PES there is no such thing as robotics moves. When you start playing it , you can't stop.

oOTruGunNaOo

go49oner said:
i played FIFA 07 yesterday at my mate house and i gotta say is very enjoyable, but only for the first 2 hours, after that you will be bored to death playin it.

I was hopig that Fifa 2007 would be different and finally put an end to the ''robotics'' movements. I was wrong!

Thats why youn go online and play it, thats alone maes it better than Pro evo, everybody does seem to hate fifa, but i love it. The movements arent robotic this year, you dont now what you're saying theyre more fluid and realistic and they have that interactive league which is very good, so i think fifa beats pe's ass and we have clyde tyldesley !!

shonsuperstar

oOTruGunNaOo said:
go49oner said:

Thats why youn go online and play it, thats alone maes it better than Pro evo, everybody does seem to hate fifa, but i love it. The movements arent robotic this year, you dont now what you're saying theyre more fluid and realistic and they have that interactive league which is very good, so i think fifa beats pe's ass and we have clyde tyldesley !!
Hes not talking about the A.I. He's talking about how its pre-programmed, for instance, if you shoot from one spot with the power bar half way full and it hits the bar and goes in, you try it again and the exact same outcome will happen. There is no chance to go wide, no chance for the keeper to have a different reaction. With PES even if you put the EXACT same power and shoot from the EXACT same place, the outcome can be different.

Gazza Martinez

Established Member
go49oner said:
i played FIFA 07 yesterday at my mate house and i gotta say is very enjoyable, but only for the first 2 hours,after that you will be bored to death playin it.

In a few words ... imagine Fifa 2006 but with more leagues , better management of your team . That's all! I will just wait for Pro Evolution Soccer 6. The best football game ever!!! Fifa can't even be compared with PES . It's like in PES even if you play it for 2 year , you will score new goals , learn new tricks etc. In Fifa everything is programmed. For example if i go there , i will score. if i go too close but not curve there is no way to score . In PES there is no such thing as robotics moves. When you start playing it , you can't stop.

I've played FIFA 07, and this is exactly right. At first I thought EA had finally gone and done something right, but again the gameplay wore thin after a couple of hours. Even the guy I was playing with who bought the game got sick of it after we played for a while. PES is a series I've been able to play year round until the new installment comes out, but I've never been able to do this with any FIFA title. I'm not biased for or against either title, I'm a lover of football, and the PES series has always been the most authentic representation of the sport I love. No FIFA title has ever felt right to me, and 07, while doing a few good things, carries this tradition on imo. I've not played PES6 yet, but tbh I rate PES5 above FIFA 07, so I'm pretty sure PES will win this round again.

go49oner said:

On the other hand this game like the other Fifa ones have one thing common you play it for a while and master it, then there is no point of playing again, same old tired ****. Once again PES puts it in the shadow, watch when you play PES6 the difference in quality is remarkable.

Harding

so has anyone in here played fifa 07 on the 360 yet? any imports of anything? i know its not out untill the 27th but i am still torn between Pro and Fifa this year......my heart says pro, its said it this time of the month for the last 5 years......i jus wanna give fifa a look in this year...bit dramatic i know but football games are just so bloody addictive if the creators get it right!

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
just downloaded the Demo for 360 last night, stupid me jsut thought that the starting thing with ronaldinho , the ball and the goalie was the demo and was playing that for a while before I realised that you could actually start a game hehe. Seemed great to me but the dribbling was poor hope they fix it

Mostarac

Established Member
If one wants dandy graphics and real licenses, one picks FIFA, if one likes gameplay and other small details which reminds of real football, then one picks PES. This works for me as I have picked PES over FIFA for the last 4 years now :wink: .

Latest posts

Top Bottom